Xbox live

Posted 4th Dec
I’m looking at topping up my Xbox live in order to switch to ultimate. I currently have over a year left on my live gold.

Has anyone come across any 12 month live deals? I notice CDKeys have an EU 12 month option that is cheaper than the UK version, is that safe to purchase?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
I'd imagine the EU option could/should work. The even cheaper option is the Brazilian deal on Xbox live, but then you're faffing about with vpn's, something I know heehaw off. I'd personally hold of, you may see deals on the run upto Xmas, like buy 3 months get 3 free.
Yes we are part of the eu....for now anyway....
Has anyone used g2a.com for Gold subscription? They have the EU version for £33.70. Or am I best sticking to CD Keys for something like this?
XO2105/12/2019 09:46

Has anyone used g2a.com for Gold subscription? They have the EU version …Has anyone used g2a.com for Gold subscription? They have the EU version for £33.70. Or am I best sticking to CD Keys for something like this?

I've no heard good things about them, personally I'd stick to cdkeys bud. Stick an alert here, you'll no wait too long for a deal to show.
i recently brought EU versions as below and worked.

mine had ran out and i got 3x 12 months then the ultimate for a quid deal.

12 Month Xbox Live Gold Membership (Xbox One/360) - (EU)

D/0885370212556EU

£ 113.97

You obviously wont need 3 of them just whatever to take you to 48 months.
dickypreston05/12/2019 12:47

i recently brought EU versions as below and worked.mine had ran out and i …i recently brought EU versions as below and worked.mine had ran out and i got 3x 12 months then the ultimate for a quid deal.12 Month Xbox Live Gold Membership (Xbox One/360) - (EU) D/0885370212556EU 3£ 113.97You obviously wont need 3 of them just whatever to take you to 48 months.

I've got 13 months left on my Gold as it stands. The 3 months Ultimate for a £1 deal on on my Xbox dash so will take advantage of that once I buy the 12 months EU deal on CD Keys then.

I've actually got 27,000 Microsoft reward points to cash in and was hoping a 12 month Gold option would come available There's not been a 12 month option on that for a little while now. I suppose can always get a couple of 3 months for the points to top the Gold up.
XO2105/12/2019 13:20

I've got 13 months left on my Gold as it stands. The 3 months Ultimate for …I've got 13 months left on my Gold as it stands. The 3 months Ultimate for a £1 deal on on my Xbox dash so will take advantage of that once I buy the 12 months EU deal on CD Keys then.I've actually got 27,000 Microsoft reward points to cash in and was hoping a 12 month Gold option would come available There's not been a 12 month option on that for a little while now. I suppose can always get a couple of 3 months for the points to top the Gold up.

sounds like a plan.

sure they do a 6 month sub rather then a couple of 3 months if cheaper that is.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants