Groups

Xbox live

Anyone got any free codes they couldpossibly give me?

Anything at all

48hour/month/3 months/year

Thanks

Please...

13 Comments

Banned

got a head entertainment near you vengod?

Mate if you get a sub you want to join the fifa league as we are short 1 player for league 2
    vibe if you still want to join the league theres a space for ya

no way for a year lol

Banned

dandoc2;4611814

Mate if you get a sub you want to join the fifa league as we are short 1 … Mate if you get a sub you want to join the fifa league as we are short 1 player for league 2vibe if you still want to join the league theres a space for ya

No thank you Not unless the "situation" changes (don't worry - I achieved what I wanted to in the other thread anyway - made it clear to all Meadsy was a ****!). It's nothing personal between me and you

I've got the other league to do now anyway - and Meadsy isn't in it!! woo!

hey dandoc... I could play as Man Utd in league 1 - because in the unlikely event I got promoted, and Meadsy got relegated (ie: same league) - he would probably burst into tears and leave!

Original Poster

vibeone;4611746

got a head entertainment near you vengod?

name of it?...

@dandoc - Ok thanks - il let you know.

Banned

huh?

Its a shop... they were selling live codes cheap. ex-zavvi

Original Poster

vibeone;4611891

huh?Its a shop... they were selling live codes cheap. ex-zavvi

Ahhh...

Im not sure. There used to be a Zavvi - would that be there in its replacement?

Thanks

Banned

vengod;4611928

Ahhh...Im not sure. There used to be a Zavvi - would that be there in its … Ahhh...Im not sure. There used to be a Zavvi - would that be there in its replacement?Thanks

nah they only took about 7...

think its... bluewater, bristol, manchester, leeds... couple more.. thats it

vibeone;4611841

No thank you Not unless the "situation" changes (don't worry - I … No thank you Not unless the "situation" changes (don't worry - I achieved what I wanted to in the other thread anyway - made it clear to all Meadsy was a ****!). It's nothing personal between me and you :)I've got the other league to do now anyway - and Meadsy isn't in it!! woo!hey dandoc... I could play as Man Utd in league 1 - because in the unlikely event I got promoted, and Meadsy got relegated (ie: same league) - he would probably burst into tears and leave!

sorry mate cant do that just incase you moved up the leagues and it would ruin it

Banned

dandoc2;4612154

sorry mate cant do that just incase you moved up the leagues and it would … sorry mate cant do that just incase you moved up the leagues and it would ruin it

hehe I'm only joking!

you got one yet?

Original Poster

No mate

need one too, no head zavvi store near by
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010