xbox live

hi do i need to definatly buy the xbox adaptor for my son to be able to use his xbox on the internet or can i link it to my wireless internet like u can the wii??
any help will be helpfull just seems £60 a bit excessive for a adaptor
thanks kerryx
rep will b added for help :O)

8 Comments

you need an addaptor to connect wireless but you can connect via a wire aswell!

I think you need the adaptor for it to work wirelessly, but I'm sure you can hook it up to your router with a cable?

nkje02;5011292

you need an addaptor to connect wireless but you can connect via a wire … you need an addaptor to connect wireless but you can connect via a wire aswell!

I'm so slow today. :x

There was a deal for a wireless adaptor for around £35 the other day.

Dont ya have to pay for a subscription to the Live thing too?

Might wanna take that into consideration too.

Adaptor for sale] here for £40

Yes you will need to pay for the subscription to Xbox live aswell a further £30-35 per year.

Dixon had xbox live wireless adapter and 12 months live subscription for £79

hotukdeals.com/ite…-1/

Its actually £69

Original Poster

Starr;5011499

Dixon had xbox live wireless adapter and 12 months live subscription for … Dixon had xbox live wireless adapter and 12 months live subscription for £79http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/379390/xbox-360-wireless-network-adaptor-1/Its actually £69

wicked thanks thats great i can both both together will rep u all who answered thanks alot
kerryx
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846125
    2. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam33
    3. Sad news about Barcelona2077
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764100

See more discussions