Xbox Live

Has anyone got any probs, mine cant connect to live just stopped dead for me now :-(

23 Comments

Banned

amcol meet michaelanderson

Yes its down as well as xbox.com:thumbsup:
Good old M$

Original Poster

Glad its not my connection, was having a panic! Oh well its only about 2nd downtime i have known in over a yr that i experienced anyway, so not to bad as some people have more downtime with their ISP's! lol

Banned

Maybe they're releasing a new dashboard update ;D haha

amcol;5328907

Glad its not my connection, was having a panic! Oh well its only about … Glad its not my connection, was having a panic! Oh well its only about 2nd downtime i have known in over a yr that i experienced anyway, so not to bad as some people have more downtime with their ISP's! lol

Its M$ for sure asked elsewhere. Been down for about 45 mins now:thumbsup:

But wonder if we will get free gift because of downtime?:whistling:

Xbox.com...Server is Unavailable :-(

Time to dust-off and update the PS3 :lol:

bungie.net is also down. You can't even get on the homepage.

Looks like its down.

Typical

Just had a look on some forums and it looks like a worldwide problem:roll:

Original Poster

Its a pain in the bum!

ours down too

Mine was down last night.

Won't be getting any free gift either.

Phoned M$ they are aware of the problem and trying to sort out as quickly as possible. They dont know when it will be up and running

supermod

My children have been driving me insane trying to work out why they couldn't connect this morning - I'd checked hub settings etc. Should have headed straight to MISC first ;-)

sigma;5329493

My children have been driving me insane trying to work out why they … My children have been driving me insane trying to work out why they couldn't connect this morning - I'd checked hub settings etc. Should have headed straight to MISC first ;-)

That´s where you need to check if you can´t get on LIVE:
support.xbox.com/sup…spx
:thumbsup:

TanyaSpace;5329597

That´s where you need to check if you can´t get on L … That´s where you need to check if you can´t get on LIVE:http://support.xbox.com/support/en/us/nxe/xboxstatus.aspx:thumbsup:

But cant at mo seeing as its down

Is back up and running for me:-D
Time for some Gow 2

yep works xD

Xbox.com...Server Too Busy :viking:

xbox.com is working now

The xbox.com site I linked to usually isn´t down even when everything else is.
;-) (which is kinda the point so people can see what´s going on)

Xbox.com has worked for me all morning but Live is up and down like a yo-yo.

It came back and has died again.

Xbox LIVE is experiencing a temporary service interruption. We are aware of the problem and working to resolve it as quickly as possible. In the meantime, we apologize for the interruption and thank you for your patience. :-(

support.xbox.com/sup…spx
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Stop everything, Nutella is bringing a biscuit snack to the market - Metro1312
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763948
    3. What an absolute disgrace2150
    4. GOT Leaks again416

See more discussions