Found 16th Jun 2009
Hey, is xbox live down today? or is just mine not connecting?

Cheers

12 Comments

It's down today for scheduled maintenance.
Upto 24 hrs.

Original Poster Banned

Cool, thought my net was playing up again. Cheers m8

Yep and every tag on LIVE got a message about it a few days ago too

Sloth/Mod

Yep..........making do with watching E3 videos today. Didn't realise Metal Gear Solid : Rising was coming on 360. Result.......and another Next Gen Sony exclusive bites the dust.

aww is that why it isn't working, have had my 360 packed away for the last month(due to exams lol) and really wanted to get online today

fingers crossed it won't take too long as i want to download grand theft auto san andreas bought the points card went to register on xbox.com but can't find a signin link, then tried going into marketplace and it said theres a problem with the server so the website must be under maintenence too xxx

God know's why I thought that message said '26th'

Angelstar;5505340

fingers crossed it won't take too long as i want to download grand theft … fingers crossed it won't take too long as i want to download grand theft auto san andreas bought the points card went to register on xbox.com but can't find a signin link, then tried going into marketplace and it said theres a problem with the server so the website must be under maintenence too xxx

Yeah it´s LIVE, everything that has to do with your profile and account on xbox.com (and the forums are in read only mode too I believe)
and the Zune marketplace etc is down too.
Obviously because they´re upgrading it all for the changes coming in fall this year
(twitter,Zune, facebook etc etc on xbox live)

yeah planned off, back on 6pm maybe for a few hours then off 4 days and compo of arcade live game you already have and no other choice :lol

It´s been offline since early this morning and will be unavailable for up to 24hrs.
So if they need the full 24 hrs no one can go back on LIVE until tomorrow morning.

TanyaSpace;5505627

Yeah it´s LIVE, everything that has to do with your profile and account … Yeah it´s LIVE, everything that has to do with your profile and account on xbox.com (and the forums are in read only mode too I believe)and the Zune marketplace etc is down too.Obviously because they´re upgrading it all for the changes coming in fall this year(twitter,Zune, facebook etc etc on xbox live)

thanks tanya :thumbsup:xxx

Can't play Ghostbusters online now.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. NEWBIE Help with a new laptop or PC please?!33
    2. Full car respray22
    3. Jd sports22
    4. Paw patrol sea patroller22

See more discussions