Found 16th Jun 2009
Ive been trying to log in to xbox live but it aint letting me any1 else having problems?
I can half remember something abouts xbox live being down someday for maintenace or something like that,can any1 confirm plz!

9 Comments

yeah, xbox live is down for maintainence today :-(

Original Poster

TomWilkoLFC;5507917

yeah, xbox live is down for maintainence today :-(

Cheers dude at least I didnt dream it lol anyways what am I gonna do tonight without live to entertain me.

Aaaah! Thanks for that. I was just about to have an epic battle with my router because I thought it was causing the trouble.

I've been left quite bored this evening!

Anyone got any idea when we can all get back online? Any chance of it happening this evening or do you reckon we'll have to get a quick fix tomorrow morning before work?

Quick fix tomoz before work probz

I can't see how nobody knows about this.

I got a message through XBL telling me it was down for 24 hours, and its literally plastered all over Xbox.com (or was before the work began).

Easiest way to check if Live is down is to try and log into Xbox.com, if both fail, its their side.

Meadsy4742;5508511

I can't see how nobody knows about this.I got a message through XBL … I can't see how nobody knows about this.I got a message through XBL telling me it was down for 24 hours, and its literally plastered all over Xbox.com (or was before the work began).Easiest way to check if Live is down is to try and log into Xbox.com, if both fail, its their side.

+1, should be back on by 12 tonight,

Well its back up and the Xbox.com looks alot more professional, well worth the 24 hours. Not seen the dashboard yet, though it was confirmed we'd see nothing different on there.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!22
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition51461
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
    4. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums11

See more discussions