Groups

Xbox Live 48 Hour code........

Anyone got a spare? Would be appreciated if I could have it

Got an appointment at the docs in an hour for a bad back so would be great to play online when I get back for a couple of days while resting up on the couch (Docs orders I presume)

7 Comments

If you are still stuck tmrw then pm me, got one here but waiting for my 12 months to come through post which will hopefully be tmrw otherwise ill have to use it myself

Original Poster

Starr

If you are still stuck tmrw then pm me, got one here but waiting for my … If you are still stuck tmrw then pm me, got one here but waiting for my 12 months to come through post which will hopefully be tmrw otherwise ill have to use it myself

Hopefully someone will have one available for when I get back, but thanks for the offer. If I'm still in need of one tomorrow, I'll PM you and see if your 12 months has arrived

Original Poster

Back from Docs so bumpage!

Original Poster

richx45

http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/xbox-48-hour-live-codes-some-will-w/750586/;)

Cheers, currently trying right now but no having much luck, I reckon they've all been used by now

I thought it was worth a punt, if it helps you out

Sure there must be a few still, theres a hell of a lot of them!

Original Poster

richx45

I thought it was worth a punt, if it helps you outSure there must be a … I thought it was worth a punt, if it helps you outSure there must be a few still, theres a hell of a lot of them!:)

I reckon most would have been tried via cutting and pasting via the website rather than writing the codes out individually, shame as tried quite a few and no luck.

Anyone got a spare?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk88
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card44
      3. WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO11
      4. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22

See more discussions