Found 2nd Oct 2010
Does anyone have one of these they could give me? not for me but my son. He bought a used copy of Halo3 today and there was a sticker on the case stating it came with one. i had to explain it would have been used by the person who bought it new,
Ive given a couple of these away myself before,but his mum now has broadband, so he can actually use live now.

Most appreciated if someone can.if not, no worries, he'll survive without lol.

5 Comments

If he's not used live before, why doesn't he create an account and sign up to get a month free?

theres a thread for 1 months xbox live for £1 , not sure how it works as i dont have an xbox, i think its on the list of the hottest today, if thats anygood.

Original Poster

thesaint

If he's not used live before, why doesn't he create an account and sign … If he's not used live before, why doesn't he create an account and sign up to get a month free?

when i bought him it new, it was at my house, and he had the one month then. that was over 3 years ago.
Im not sure his mother will let him use it either,she is a bit strict. So if i get him a 48hour code, if she says no, its no waste.

Original Poster

pink-ka

theres a thread for 1 months xbox live for £1 , not sure how it works as … theres a thread for 1 months xbox live for £1 , not sure how it works as i dont have an xbox, i think its on the list of the hottest today, if thats anygood.

ill have a look. thanks.

if he creates a new account, he'll get another 1 month free. it's 3 per console.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition59609
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions