Found 15th Dec 2009
Can you setup a monthly Direct Debit?

16 Comments

Yep and it will cost you £4.99 per month!

FatRocker;7230754

Yep and it will cost you £4.99 per month!

I do it monthly...not an actual direct debit so its hard to cancel (you have to phone them to get it cancelled) but it can be done.

Yes you can, but it's a rediculous price.
Just get a 12 month one and be done.

Original Poster

Babbabooey;7230771

Yes you can, but it's a rediculous price.Just get a 12 month one and be … Yes you can, but it's a rediculous price.Just get a 12 month one and be done.

Cheers, Skint atm, so can I just add one time payment? Just likely to game more over this month as works slowing down.

Buy a 3 month one then

Hmm better of requesting a 1 month code in the for sale/trade section.

You have to cancel the [payment or they will keep on taking it monthly.

SmokinMonkey;7230802

Buy a 3 month one then

Or this

Original Poster

MarzBarz;7230808

Hmm better of requesting a 1 month code in the for sale/trade section.You … Hmm better of requesting a 1 month code in the for sale/trade section.You have to cancel the [payment or they will keep on taking it monthly.

You can't anymore. As its breaking the rules.

adam i have a 48 hour code you can have if it helps, something for the weekend sir? i know its only tuesday

Adam2050;7230814

wtf lol. Request one on Avforums:thumbsup:

Original Poster

MarzBarz;7230858

wtf lol. Request one on Avforums:thumbsup:

you playing later?

Banned

Adam2050;7230814

That's gotta be a joke?

So if I said I wanted an Xbox live trial month, thats against the rules?

That's a shame, my littluns sub just ran out - and though I've paid for a 12 month sub, he wont get that until xmas day! Such a shame!:w00t:

Original Poster

guv;7230947

That's gotta be a joke?So if I said I wanted an Xbox live trial month, … That's gotta be a joke?So if I said I wanted an Xbox live trial month, thats against the rules?That's a shame, my littluns sub just ran out - and though I've paid for a 12 month sub, he wont get that until xmas day! Such a shame!:w00t:

Something about them being no retail price for them.:? But I thought you could buy them.

Adam2050;7230981

Something about them being no retail price for them.:? But I thought you … Something about them being no retail price for them.:? But I thought you could buy them.

There was a thread about this - you can buy them in the US but not the UK (and the US code doesn't work for UK accounts).

The only way I know of getting a month is when MS send you a month for free when you get your Xbox back from getting fixed.

Adam2050;7230868

you playing later?

Yea :).

Banned

gari189;7231108

The only way I know of getting a month is when MS send you a month for … The only way I know of getting a month is when MS send you a month for free when you get your Xbox back from getting fixed.

Ah. That would explain how I managed to get one! i thought it came with a free months trial anyway...which just got renewed 'cos it was a different box!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3283
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769408
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…47104
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604807

See more discussions