Xbox Live Account Suspended? Payment Error?

So iv just tried to sign into live and got a message saying my account has been suspended due to payment error until tomorrow?

I gives me an option to add credit card or cancel. I think its a bit bizarre as i have 13months live on gold...

anyone had these problems before?

I've rang ms and there looking into it......hmm...... i just wanna play some natzi zombies... haha

20 Comments

Call Microsoft Customer Services, they will problarly give you a free game, no joke.

Original Poster

Jacob_Kreed;6003333

Call Microsoft Customer Services, they will problarly give you a free … Call Microsoft Customer Services, they will problarly give you a free game, no joke.

I've already rang, waiting for a ring back, that was an hour ago though, I just don't understand why its done it. Bit wired

Suredz

This my console is better than yours is getting so boring!

cant anyone post anything on here regarding consoles without these pointless little kids whining and moaning about which console is better!

Just grow up and get a job and then you can afford to enjoy all the consoles!
otherwise if you have brainwashed yourselves and are so loyal to your beloved console that you will never be able to then just keep your boring comments to yourself!

No read my other posts...

adrian96;6003527

No read my other posts...

96. Is that when you were born? :whistling:

Meadsy4742;6003542

96. Is that when you were born? :whistling:

oh what a shame we will never know, he has been suspended!

LOL good:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Jake1983;6003646

oh what a shame we will never know, he has been suspended! LOL … oh what a shame we will never know, he has been suspended! LOL good:thumbsup:

Thank god... :roll:

Original Poster

So i finally got an answer from xbox, And my account has permanently been suspended? WTF?

Apparently due to violations of the terms and cons, They told me i had been stealing avatar clothing or modifying it?

Im rather agitated as i certainly was not stealing or modifying anything on the market place because i would not know how to for a start.

They would not do anything about it, i had a year of gold and 2000 points, all now lost

Beware people, i hope no one else gets banned for things they have not done.

I never heard that people got their account suspended for no reason.
They don´t say you have done something wrong unless they have proof.
Are you the only one using your account?
If not check with the others, I have seen a thing going around that lets you unlock all the clothes for free.
(very dumb to do that as MS obviously can see what you have and what you actually paid for)
Maybe someone has done that on your account.
(not that that matters really as you are the one responsible for your account)

Original Poster

TanyaSpace;6008074

I never heard that people got their account suspended for no reason.They … I never heard that people got their account suspended for no reason.They don´t say you have done something wrong unless they have proof.Are you the only one using your account?If not check with the others, I have seen a thing going around that lets you unlock all the clothes for free.(very dumb to do that as MS obviously can see what you have and what you actually paid for)Maybe someone has done that on your account.(not that that matters really as you are the one responsible for your account)

Rang them today again, and that is what has happened, Apparently i have stole clothing from the store\hacked it. However i haven't and no one else has access to my account.

I found them very rude over the phone and they could not send me anything to prove that this had actually happened, they just said it had.

Im rather anoyed about it really as like i said i certainly haven't stole anything or hacked anything, and now iv lost my gamer tag, 2000 live points and 1 year of live.

Total ******** :x

lastlaststar;6011631

Rang them today again, and that is what has happened, Apparently i have … Rang them today again, and that is what has happened, Apparently i have stole clothing from the store\hacked it. However i haven't and no one else has access to my account. I found them very rude over the phone and they could not send me anything to prove that this had actually happened, they just said it had.Im rather anoyed about it really as like i said i certainly haven't stole anything or hacked anything, and now iv lost my gamer tag, 2000 live points and 1 year of live.Total ******** :x

ms uk details: microsoft.com/wor…dom

and perhaps use moneyclaim.gov.uk/ on them against the cost of the 2000 points and the 13 months of xbox live? :whistling:

Unlucky mate, so what you gonna do? get rid of the xbox?

Original Poster

Creosote;6011843

ms uk details: … ms uk details: http://www.microsoft.com/worldwide/phone/contact.aspx?country=United%20Kingdomand perhaps use https://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk/ on them against the cost of the 2000 points and the 13 months of xbox live? :whistling:

Thanks for the links :thumbsup:

hamsterpig;6011874

Unlucky mate, so what you gonna do? get rid of the xbox?

Well theres not much i can do to be fair, If i try and claim against ms i wont get anywhere, thats for sure cos there such a big company, Will proberly just make a new gamer tag and start over, or maybe buyone off ebay lol

lastlaststar;6011631

I found them very rude over the phone and they could not send me anything … I found them very rude over the phone and they could not send me anything to prove that this had actually happened, they just said it had.

You see, they don´t have to prove ANYTHING. If they see suspicious activity they can ban you just like that. You have no legal right to use their service, they just let you use it unless you do something against their terms of service. And as I said before, they don´t ban accounts for no reason....
What´s your gamertag btw?

TanyaSpace;6015349

You see, they don´t have to prove ANYTHING. If they see suspicious … You see, they don´t have to prove ANYTHING. If they see suspicious activity they can ban you just like that. You have no legal right to use their service, they just let you use it unless you do something against their terms of service. And as I said before, they don´t ban accounts for no reason....

I'm no lawyer, but I daresay paying for a service (gold membership certainly, maybe not the points, I can see there's a difference) creates a contract. If Microsoft want to terminate the contract early surely they must be obliged to provide the reasons for doing so and the evidence to back it up.

Sidenote, I don't understand why people are defending a multi-billion dollar corporation with literally no evidence on either side. What happened to innocent until proven guilty?

Yes there is a contract between ms and lastlaststar but they say he/she broke the contract by doing something that is against the terms and conditions .

I could say I'm 700 years old and the Highlander, it doesn't make me so. It seems to me that there needs to be more proof of this alleged breach than 'we say you did it but we're not going to prove it'. If he has done it and he's lying to us, then shame on him, but we don't know either way.

I get your point believe me.
Thing is I have seen it many times that tags got banned and NEVER for no reason.
Either gamerscore hacking, glitching stuff like the Halo 3 Beta that wasn´t available to the public
and now there´s the avatar clothes thing that can be downloaded from torrents.
Anyone doing ANY of these things doesn´t deserve anything but a ban.

LastLastStar, what´s your banned tag? And did you buy it off ebay?
DON´T buy a new one off ebay. 99.9% of them have hacked gamerscore on them
(and some of them all the avatar clothes unlocked even though they never paid for them) which sooner or later will get your score either reset
or your tag and maybe even the console banned.

Fair enough, I bow to your greater experience. I'm only basing my statements on some vague supposition of how things should work.

I'd guess his gamertag isn't lastlaststar, though!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2640
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions