Found 7th Jan 2009
I have a 60GB pro on xbox live.

I bought my dad an arcade for downstairs today. hoping it was, and hoping it wasn't (confusing i know) a jasper. for pros and cons.

anyway, it comes and it's a jasper(memory built in, not memory card). now i've ordered the 20GB HDD upgrade aswell for £20.

---
So, now I need a memory card so we only need one xbox live account between both of us, seeing as you can only have 1 XBL account on any storage device at a time. Would it be possible to buy a 64mb card? or is there any way around it.

edit- because im sure i heard something about needing a 128mb now days.. I need to know which i need to buy.

12 Comments

Banned

What the jazz is a Jasper? I looked on Google but that shed no light on it either

Banned

Thought you could have multiple accounts on 1 HDD??

Original Poster

DanJackson;3979869

What the jazz is a Jasper? I looked on Google but that shed no light on … What the jazz is a Jasper? I looked on Google but that shed no light on it either

'3rd generation' 360

seeing as you can only have 1 XBL account on any storage device at a time

my friend has 3XBL accounts on his HDD.

Original Poster

ODB_69;3979874

Thought you could have multiple accounts on 1 HDD??

i meant like share one over two consoles. cause i'd need the one account on two hard drives.

Do you want to share offline game saves as well? Online stats are usually on a server. Just sign-in with your GT on his HDD.

Original Poster

Abvance;3979945

Do you want to share offline game saves as well? Online stats are usually … Do you want to share offline game saves as well? Online stats are usually on a server. Just sign-in with your GT on his HDD.

ill need to recover every time though.

memory comes built in on the 360?!
Whaa?

pain in the bum, buy a 128Mb memory card and be done with it laddie...

I can sell you one :-D

Original Poster

bazzaric;3980018

pain in the bum, buy a 128Mb memory card and be done with it laddie...I … pain in the bum, buy a 128Mb memory card and be done with it laddie...I can sell you one :-D

How much mate:-D

Original Poster

spikeyjacko;3980016

memory comes built in on the 360?!Whaa?

Aye the new arcades - 150w power supply too

Im needing a new 360 now as well.... Anyone know places defo selling Jaspers?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75856
    2. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    4. Win free gin for a year99

See more discussions