Xbox Live Arcade 10 Free Games Offer - Match up List

280 replies
Found 21st Nov 2007
xbox.com/en-…htm

How the Offer works:

1. The Xbox 360 console owner receives an entry form from a participating retailer. Or, download an entry form from the following Xbox Web site: xbox.com/10g…rch
2. The Xbox 360 console owner adds the following information to the form, and then gives it to a friend:

name
console serial number

3. The friend then buys a console, completes the form with their information, and includes s a copy of their Xbox 360 sales receipt.
4. The friend sends the fully completed form and receipt to Microsoft.
5. Microsoft checks all entries and 2-4 weeks later sends game tokens by e-mail to successful participants and their friends.
6. Unsuccessful participants will be sent an explanation e-mail to reduce potential customer service issues.

If you are a new owner, you will need to download this pdf form and print it out. You will then need the serial number from other person's xbox 360, their real name and email address. You can then fill out the form accordingly and send it off in the post.

Machines bought from the 1st October 2007 until 31st December 2007 all qualify for this offer

More Info:

Go to: xbox.com/en-…htm

Official Terms & Conditions for offer:
support.microsoft.com/kb/…-gb
---

The idea is from the AVF and I think we should have one for our own forum :thumbsup:

Here is what we can do, Create a kind off waiting list to match up existing xbox 360 owner's with people who buy a new xbox 360.

Mods: hope this is not against any rules i just thought it would be a good idea

281 Comments

Original Poster

[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="6"]10 out of 50 people matched up so far lets keep it going

Right then, now the waiting begins can people who have been paired up can you please post once you get the codes cheer :thumbsup:

Sorry to all who missed out[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Please post here and i will update the list
[COLOR="Red"]Users with 360's[/COLOR]
roundy07
ewokmic
McSteve
geoneo123
Timeblast
vims
colloq
piratematt
baker200
Whirly
michelob

Femstar
Reser
Tejstar
cammeyz
masterruckus
retrospek
kewldeals
HEAVENLY
charmed699
sp1
OrangeGoblin
jamie cottage
littleange_com
DannyBres
carlblakemore
Bigbird
Citizen K
mynameismax
tsuperstar
PsychoChimp
aron311
lois must die
rockatin
villain
rmansfield
dandoc2
spikeyjacko
GaryE2000
Lynchy
jamesterror
Browni
ChrisUK
Syzable
jarica
Boogie83e
Hydroloach
realfriendlyman
ryouga

[COLOR="Red"]Users with a new 360[/COLOR]
jehovapavlova
fryster
Sim
MrGee
Jim2k
glenncraneuk
wolfytom07
Pavel78
spideygirl
nadnerb (waiting for xbox console to be sent out them him)
Chaos_Theory :thumbsup:

[COLOR="Red"]Matched People [/COLOR]
jehovapavlova with roundy07
ewokmic with fryster
MrGee with geoneo123
Sim Pending with McSteve
Jim2k with Timeblast
glenncraneuk with vims
wolfytom07 with baker200
Pavel78 with colloq
spideygirl with piratematt
Chaos_Theory with Whirly

I have a 360. Really hope someone can do this deal with me

Original Poster

Please note there is another thread on the forum and its only fair that they go first on the list :thumbsup:

with XBOX
piratematt

Already been posted yesterday i think ( or possibly Monday), but a good deal nonetheless.

Got my mate to fill in the form and send it off so hopefully we will be getting our games soon enough :thumbsup:

Original Poster

biff

Already been posted yesterday i think ( or possibly Monday), but a good … Already been posted yesterday i think ( or possibly Monday), but a good deal nonetheless.Got my mate to fill in the form and send it off so hopefully we will be getting our games soon enough :thumbsup:

Yeah mate im not posting the deal. just somewhere people for the forum can help each other out :thumbsup:

I'd be greatful if I could be added to the list to be matched with a New owner.

Baker200 WITH Xbox

TIA

Made a similar list over at rllmukforum. Prepare for the list of existing 360 owners to massively outweigh new owners!

Original Poster

Added lads

lets hope we can find some people how have just got a new xbox 360 come one we know your out there :giggle:

Original Poster

klargon

Made a similar list over at rllmukforum. Prepare for the list of existing … Made a similar list over at rllmukforum. Prepare for the list of existing 360 owners to massively outweigh new owners!

if we atleast help some people out it would be worth it plus with christmas round the corner :santa:

Got one during the Argos deal a couple of weeks ago

Gotta be honest guys - this is a really great thread!

Original Poster

Sim

Have you still got the recipt?

If so can you please PM McSteve and let us know :thumbsup:

Hope your inbox wont be full of people trying to jump the que :roll:

Hopefully we can follow the order of the list

Sim

Is Argos a qualifying store?

geoneo123

if we atleast help some people out it would be worth it plus with … if we atleast help some people out it would be worth it plus with christmas round the corner :santa:

Yeah man, it's a good idea. Dude that I paired up with sent the claim form a couple of weeks back. I'll post in here if the codes come through, as it's possible that they've got through the maximum number of applications.

[email protected]

Is Argos a qualifying store?

Pretty sure it's just any reputable retailer, so Argos should be fine.

I have an existing 360 if you can add me to the list please

I've got a 360 if anyone who's buying new wants to match up.

Original Poster

Added :thumbsup:

If you think its a good deal please vote hot, lets try and make the front page which should help alot with the match up process

geoneo123

Added :thumbsup:If you think its a good deal please vote hot, lets try … Added :thumbsup:If you think its a good deal please vote hot, lets try and make the front page which should help alot with the match up process

Added heat and reputation
This is an excellent idea - just hope it doesn't get too unmanageable!!

I've mentioned it to a few people I know - who might be considering buying a 360 soon. Fingers crossed

klargon

I'll post in here if the codes come through, as it's possible that … I'll post in here if the codes come through, as it's possible that they've got through the maximum number of applications.

They have only recently posted it on the UK xbox homepage so there should be plenty. If your mate sent it through the earlier foreign form that could be different.

Great thread BTW. Hopefully some people will be matched up. Kudos to geoneo123.

Original Poster

Cheers for that guys

If anyone gets matched up from outside the forum then please post in the forum so we can give others the opportunity to get on the deals

Thanks for all your support

Existing 360 here

Existing 360 owner

Original Poster

Added both

Why are people voting cold please post your comments on why?

Banned

I have a 360, would love to do this deal with someone .

Existing 360 owner here! :thumbsup:

Existing here too :-D

Worth a shot, existing owner here

Original Poster

Put you both down :thumbsup:

Mods: I have got a Blue square in my rep, is that negitive?

I'm an existing Xbox 360 owner and would really appreciate if a new owner could be my friend :-D

Thanks,
Mark

Brought a new XBOX arcade from Game on the 9/11/07 so i will go on the list :roll:

Yep, I have also got an existing 360..
...Anyone wanna team up - pm me!

im getting one from shopto.net....what does that qualify? If not then what?

ewokmic

If your mate sent it through the earlier foreign form that could be … If your mate sent it through the earlier foreign form that could be different.

He sent a UK form, but it had SWOS on it (It now has Every Extend Extra Extreme). Hopefully that shouldn't matter. Would rather have SWOS, mind...

Add me please as an existing owner, thanks.

I hope you get them then mate. Let us all know!

I got a xbox 360 as well if anyone wants someone to refer him.

glenncraneuk

im getting one from shopto.net....what does that qualify? If not then … im getting one from shopto.net....what does that qualify? If not then what?

I hope so cos thats where i got mine! But as far as i remember it just said to send off a copy of your receipt, it didn't seem to be limted to any certain retailers.

biff

I hope so cos thats where i got mine! But as far as i remember it just … I hope so cos thats where i got mine! But as far as i remember it just said to send off a copy of your receipt, it didn't seem to be limted to any certain retailers.

Would i go under already got one or has a new one? Cos it will be new from shopto! So guess i got under got a new one when/if it comes

Hey I'm an existing owner, looking for some1 to team up with
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mobile phone advice22
    2. Anyone know of any budget laptops which charge through USB-C?55
    3. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?23
    4. dakine backpacks22

See more discussions