Groups

XBox Live arcade compiliation disc: time to move it on!

Hi all!

Paddy_o_furniture very kindly gave away a copy of the XBox Live arcade compilation volume 1 a couple of weeks back, and I suggested that it become a travelling game. That way, everyone can have it for 2-4 weeks, have a go at all the games and then pass it on to the next member in the chain once they are done with it.

I've had it a couple of weeks now and I'm for the most part done with it. I'd probably like to play a couple of them a bit more, but they'd take quite a bit of time and I'm barely getting time to play full games these days!

Anyway, the games on the disc are: Uno, Pacman: Championship Edition, Boom Boom Rocket, Luxor and Feeding Frenzy.

Shaneomac is next in line after me, so if he can PM me his address details, I can get that out today. Hopefully we can determine who will have it after him in this thread!

Will send 2nd class with proof of postage.

7 Comments

Don't tell them how to play it though.

cool man-thanks alot,sent the details across.still think this is a cracking idea and kudos to paddy_o_furniture for giving it away in the first place!
    Shane

oh oh me next, i love pacman and i don't have live at the moment to download things =[

Banned

I would have it, seems it's to late now. Hopefully shane will pass it on afterwards

Original Poster

Shane, can you confirm it arrived okay mate and let coerce or Ryman know who you choose??

ryman1000;8643700

I would have it, seems it's to late now. Hopefully shane will pass it on … I would have it, seems it's to late now. Hopefully shane will pass it on afterwards

tossed a coin - you won. pm-ing for details:thumbsup:hope you pass it on too:thumbsup:
    cheers Danny again for passing it to me:thumbsup:

grand so, ryman has passed on the game this time, so im pming coerce to see if he/she wants it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844449
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047075
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767161
      4. one thing you're scared of4065

See more discussions