Groups

XBOX Live Code

I have not played on COD4 for about 2 months since my Live sub ran out. Its been ok as I have not had much time to play.

Anyway my wife is going out tomorrow and I really want to have a go online as I have really missed it.

Does anyone have any spare codes they do not want?

Oh and if anyone wants to add me to their XBOX Live friends list feel free. I am so out of practice I would probably make an easy target!

15 Comments

i have a 48hr trial code you can have

Banned

Whats your live name? I'm not that much cop either mate....

mine's ODIRTYB 69

Whats your Gamertag ? - Mines dandoc2 - Will have to play to -- I haven't played it for a while as Im rank 55 now and the only thing I could do Is go prestige but tbh I can't be donkeyed

Original Poster

Sorry my gamertag is Jarica

Original Poster

lastlaststar;2132229

i have a 48hr trial code you can have

What do you want for it?

jarica;2132268

What do you want for it?

i think he means free - ppl are kind on this site :thumbsup:

Original Poster

dandoc2;2132296

i think he means free - ppl are kind on this site :thumbsup:

If that is the case that would be great!

jarica;2132330

If that is the case that would be great!

id give you my month trial free if i didnt have to renew it in like 2 months

i have a 1 mont code you can have for £3.31

sory for the late reply, pm sent with 48hr free trial, and you can have it for free mate

Banned

lastlaststar;2135060

sory for the late reply, pm sent with 48hr free trial, and you can have … sory for the late reply, pm sent with 48hr free trial, and you can have it for free mate

What a nice guy! Rep added Squire!

Hi, Sorry to jump on your thread, but would someone be able to provide me with a 48hr code? I started my own thread, was offered one, but he was banned
    Cheers

kewldeals;2135150

Hi, Sorry to jump on your thread, but would someone be able to provide me … Hi, Sorry to jump on your thread, but would someone be able to provide me with a 48hr code? I started my own thread, was offered one, but he was banned :(Cheers

http://home.satx.rr.com/claneva/owned.jpg&usg=AFQjCNGnfu9eVbNy8Z8sMXVWeCHthTNAcw

sorry had to be done

Banned

kewldeals;2135150

Hi, Sorry to jump on your thread, but would someone be able to provide me … Hi, Sorry to jump on your thread, but would someone be able to provide me with a 48hr code? I started my own thread, was offered one, but he was banned :(Cheers

I have one but not sure if its still in date

will PM

ODB_69;2135361

I have one but not sure if its still in datewill PM

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does the app aznog still work?22
      2. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 233
      3. Virgin Media TV67
      4. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50023