Groups

xbox live code generator.

Are you allowed to discuss these things? There seems to be a few videos and links on the net. Has anyone actually managed to get a free one?

8 Comments

It's possible, but you're relying on getting a number that's been issued but not cashed. So it would go something like this:

- you try about 300 different codes
    - you find one that actually works
    - someone buys the code that you found, and complains to MS when it doesn't work
    - on investigation by MS, it's clear that you entered 300 wrong codes before finding that one
    - you get banned from XBL (at best), or prosecuted.

Really not worth it.

Original Poster

bblgoose

It's possible, but you're relying on getting a number that's been issued … It's possible, but you're relying on getting a number that's been issued but not cashed. So it would go something like this: - you try about 300 different codes- you find one that actually works- someone buys the code that you found, and complains to MS when it doesn't work- on investigation by MS, it's clear that you entered 300 wrong codes before finding that one- you get banned from XBL (at best), or prosecuted. Really not worth it.

I doubt MS would go that far. There must be a fair few combinations to generate. From reading the coments on some of the vides it does appear to work.

Banned

its hardly worth the bother surely? £25 for the year and save yourself hours on end.

Original Poster

DangerGod

its hardly worth the bother surely? £25 for the year and save yourself … its hardly worth the bother surely? £25 for the year and save yourself hours on end.

Im not saying i would go to the effort but where do these cheap codes emulate from for £27 on the net?

Banned

leecroot

Im not saying i would go to the effort but where do these cheap codes … Im not saying i would go to the effort but where do these cheap codes emulate from for £27 on the net?

ill pm you

Interesting question.. I always did wonder where the unofficial MS points/live code website sourced their codes.

Original Poster

oldmanhouse

Interesting question.. I always did wonder where the unofficial MS … Interesting question.. I always did wonder where the unofficial MS points/live code website sourced their codes.

im not the only one then!

Lets put it this way, if you imputed codes for your entire life i think you would be lucky to even guess one, unless you had the correct algorithm.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmeticians916
      2. word association Game74044566
      3. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow1023
      4. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?710

See more discussions