XBOX Live codes advice

Mawnin all! Hope everyones monday is not too bad... unless you have the day off of corse

Anyway! I am having a clear out before I move and found two xbox live slips (1x 48hr & 1x 1Month) which I am planning to ebay.

However, the 1 month one has a redeem by date on the back of 30/06/2007

The 48 hr one doesn't seem to mention a date.

Can anyone who has used one of these out of date cards before, confirm that they do indeed work?

I don't want to stick it on ebay and have the buyer say it's invalid, as I have no proof the code would of worked!

Thanks

9 Comments

When I tried to use an out of date xbox live code it wouldn't work.

Its a bit of a gamble it may work but then again it may not.

I'll take it off you hands for nothing though........... :giggle:

I've seen people say they work but i know of several people that have got an expired code message as well.

Personally, i'd play safe and not list them. Not worth the fees, hassle and potential negs for a few pennies.

Best bet is to sell it to someone here who wants it. If it doesnt work then they don't pay. Of course it would have to be a trusted member!

Original Poster

I'll just use it for myself then, I would only get about a fiver anyway after fees!

Thanks all

i had 4x48hr codes that were about a month or 2 out of date - all still worked though!

1 month will be out of date -- but if you dont want the 48 hr ones i dont mind trying them

Original Poster

dandoc2

1 month will be out of date -- but if you dont want the 48 hr ones i dont … 1 month will be out of date -- but if you dont want the 48 hr ones i dont mind trying them

not after your ebay fiasco :thumbsup:

they both worked by the way, and I found 2 more 48 hr cards :-D love these kind of days, now the back of the sofa...

ThePennyPincher

not after your ebay fiasco :thumbsup:they both worked by the way, and I … not after your ebay fiasco :thumbsup:they both worked by the way, and I found 2 more 48 hr cards :-D love these kind of days, now the back of the sofa...

whats ebay to do with it - is it my fault idiots on this website bought off the guy when i asked ppl is this a scam - tbh if you bought off him and paid for its your fault not mine

dandoc2....

sush.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414614062
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523398
    3. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…87
    4. WONGA REFUNDS DUE185922

See more discussions