Xbox Live Codes preety please

Found 10th Apr 2008
Hi Everyone :-D

With exams coming up i have banned my son from his xbox on weekdays. This means there is no point of paying £40 for only weekend use. So i ask you kind people of the HUKD forums for xbox live 24 and 48 hour codes please

thank you

p.s Please can you PM them me, thanks

8 Comments

Why doesn't he just play offline until after the exams?

Original Poster

Because part of 'the deal' was if he studied hard he could play on his Xbox at the weekend but i didnt realise you couldnt buy the 48 hour codes :oops:

Banned

I think i may have one, i'll have a look

That doesnt really answer toms question though. you dont need to be on xbox live to play xbox games.

matt3454;1871484

That doesnt really answer toms question though. you dont need to be on … That doesnt really answer toms question though. you dont need to be on xbox live to play xbox games.

you got the right end of the stick.:thumbsup:

lol exactly i mean revising....or xbox....hmm i wonder? xbox is just as good as xbox live...

Original Poster

Maybe i should of explained this a little better at the start; he only has cod4, which he has completed many time so it becomes 'boring' and 'repetative'

hi

fleebay has sellers selling these codes for 99p cheap enough for weekend treat they emailed to you an 9 times out of 10 work

i buy mine from online site and they fine

best of luck
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)95193
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread427914639
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4594788
    4. Analogue's Super Nt SNES Wants to Do What Nintendon't513

See more discussions