Found 25th Feb 2008
The promotion i used has finished (The twister promo). Is anyone nice enough to give me some? I mean you get them in all sorts of xbox games you buy. To my knoledge people took loads of codes down form the promo and have them saved in notepad. Has anyone got 1 or 2 to spare?

Thanks for reading. Have a good day.
Ajanmol

15 Comments

£1.50 delivered

Original Poster

what sort of code is it ?

has the thread you created yesterday gone then?:|

Original Poster

no one replied with any use full answers. Im soo desperate im willing to play.

emasu;1631104

has the thread you created yesterday gone then?:|

nice:|

harvie316;1631108

nice:|

Yes it is

ajanmol;1631107

no one replied with any use full answers. Im soo desperate im willing to … no one replied with any use full answers. Im soo desperate im willing to play.

so buy one;-)

3 x 48hr live cards for 3.00

Original Poster

err im looking for a cheap one.. cheap as i can get

whats your offer

ajanmol;1631138

err im looking for a cheap one.. cheap as i can get

I've a 48 hour code you can have - I'll PM you the code:thumbsup:

Original Poster

hodsey77 now your a real generous person. I mean anyone else would of asked for money but you went and helped a fellow human being out. Thanks .. very much

ajanmol;1631164

hodsey77 now your a real generous guy. I mean anyone else would of sked … hodsey77 now your a real generous guy. I mean anyone else would of sked for money but you went and helped a fellow hum being out. Thanks man .. very much

No probs... can't believe people are trying to charge for them, to be honest (the 48-hour ones, I mean)... If I find anymore I'll let you know :thumbsup:

Original Poster

that would be great my friend .. also if you need any help at all in computers and gaming consoles just pm me .. im really good with them

ajanmol;1631190

that would be great my friend .. also if you need any help at all in … that would be great my friend .. also if you need any help at all in computers and gaming consoles just pm me .. im really good with them

Hehe! Nice one.. thanks for that :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56529
    2. Free money and competition entry @ Circle56
    3. Free flights to Europe712
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)44

See more discussions