Groups
    EXPIRED

Xbox Live Codes Wanted Please! (48 Hr Codes)

I dont have much to offer but i was hoping you guys wouldnt mind maybe sparing one or two codes for a poor guy out of money ? Thanks and sorry if i wasted your time ...

21 Comments

How on Earth do you afford the games or the console itself if you're so poor?

Original Poster

i dont i got my xbox 360 and 2 games from my aunty on crimbo

Banned

Abvance;2432316

How on Earth do you afford the games or the console itself if you're so … How on Earth do you afford the games or the console itself if you're so poor?

he doesnt he gets them given duh lol honestly though i'm getting sick of these posts if you cant afford live you should not have bought a 360 :thumbsup:

In the wrong forum try the "For Sale/Trade/Begging" forum.

Original Poster

only asked for help .. no need to be immature ..

ajanmol you dont seem to have contributed much to this website to warrant help from other members, besides havent you posted the same begging threads on here a few months ago and also you seem to have the same begging threads on other websites at least make some sort of contribution like 80p at least

ttsese;2432380

ajanmol you dont seem to have contributed much to this website to warrant … ajanmol you dont seem to have contributed much to this website to warrant help from other members, besides havent you posted the same begging threads on here a few months ago and also you seem to have the same begging threads on other websites at least make some sort of contribution like 80p at least

lol check put his post and thread history

Banned

haha all it is is xbox.

get a ps3

Banned

ofb1988;2432436

haha all it is is xbox.get a ps3

why downgrade?

TWIGGY4LIFE 666;2432410

I was just about to give one until I checked! It's his only reason for coming on here. Oh well, anybody else want the one I was giving away then? Upstanding members only please :-D

ofb1988;2432436

haha all it is is xbox.get a ps3

oh god, here we go again!

Banned

TWIGGY4LIFE 666;2432410

lmao..... You have to put a little into the community m8, cant just beg for 48hr codes when you run out every 2 days.

beggers belief

Spammed.

thesaint;2432670

Spammed.

Why?? It's not a breach of the site rules... you can talk about whatever you want in the misc forum. Just because you don't agree with it doesn't mean you should spam it....

Banned

emmajk42;2435057

Why?? It's not a breach of the site rules... you can talk about whatever … Why?? It's not a breach of the site rules... you can talk about whatever you want in the misc forum. Just because you don't agree with it doesn't mean you should spam it....

because xbox live is a paid for subscription and annoys people when others beg for codes either get a job to pay for it or sell your 360 :thumbsup: most likely when they recieve the codes they try to sell them anyway :x

I suppose i'll get an infraction for this comment to eh emma ?

emmajk42;2435057

Why?? It's not a breach of the site rules... you can talk about whatever … Why?? It's not a breach of the site rules... you can talk about whatever you want in the misc forum. Just because you don't agree with it doesn't mean you should spam it....

There's plenty that I don't agree with that I don't spam.

I guess that instead of it being spammed, it should've been reported to be removed to the "For Sale/Trade" forum?

Although it has been allowed to remain in "Misc" which confuses me.

emmajk42;2435057

I own a car will you give me some petrol to last me 2 days please.............

:roll:

Alfonse;2437386

I own a car will you give me some petrol to last me 2 days … I own a car will you give me some petrol to last me 2 days please.............:roll:

Quit hijacking this thread and start your own! :w00t:

Genious_Gamer360;2437285

because xbox live is a paid for subscription and annoys people when … because xbox live is a paid for subscription and annoys people when others beg for codes either get a job to pay for it or sell your 360 :thumbsup: most likely when they recieve the codes they try to sell them anyway :xI suppose i'll get an infraction for this comment to eh emma ?

Why would you get an infraction for stating your opinion in a logical and polite manner?

Genious_Gamer360;2437285

I suppose i'll get an infraction for this comment to eh emma ?

wow, he is suspended now! Oh the irony

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31141
    2. Find out how good your GP surgery is55
    3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
    4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246

See more discussions