Groups

Xbox live down ?

Its just gone down during particularly good round of COD4

14 Comments

working for me but poor connections everywhere

Original Poster

Comes up in the test connection area that everyone wont be able to sign in, they are aware of the problem blah blah ,

That means the fanboys are gonna be on here instead crap!

If it was down they usually tell you in advance don't they? Can you not connect to your gamertag at all or is it just going online on cod4?

cant access DLC pages for any games so it seems there is a problem.

EDIT: can now.

iNSOMANiAC;5945293

Comes up in the test connection area that everyone wont be able to sign … Comes up in the test connection area that everyone wont be able to sign in, they are aware of the problem blah blah ,

ok not in my area then

supermod

It is not people logging in to download the COD WAW new map pack that's maybe overloading things (not sure when it goes live on 06/08) ? Just a thought

Banned

was about to put cod4 and get my ass kicked but not if its down

Original Poster

its been kicking me out of cod4 for days now with all sorts of stupid error messages, its not good enough for a paid service, I might even have to go on PSN........... LOL, I even amused myself then !

Banned

live working fine here

iNSOMANiAC;5945578

its been kicking me out of cod4 for days now with all sorts of stupid … its been kicking me out of cod4 for days now with all sorts of stupid error messages, its not good enough for a paid service, I might even have to go on PSN........... LOL, I even amused myself then !

Shutup fanboy. I'm surprised the PS3 fanboys didn't even say anything and you started.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c192/mazioni/barney_motivationalposter_2008is-1.jpg

Original Poster

Met-Cast;5945606

Shutup fanboy. I'm surprised the PS3 fanboys didn't even say anything and … Shutup fanboy. I'm surprised the PS3 fanboys didn't even say anything and you started.

That comment was especially for you 'dude' :roll:

iNSOMANiAC;5945782

That comment was especially for you 'dude' :roll:

I realised mate :thumbsup:.

Anyone still having problems with COD 4?

lol i got no probs
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846180
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764241
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31144
      4. Find out how good your GP surgery is67

See more discussions