Groups

Xbox Live Down or Just Me?

As title, friday 20:12 and had isues for last 10mins.
    Shut down xbox, pc it is hard wired to, xbox itself is fine, even passes the tests but i can't get online, nor can i sign into xbox home page......?
    TIA

14 Comments

No not just you i cannot sign in either or get email via hotmail.

Chaos

oh great i hope its back up by 9 when i'm allowed on ;-)

same here

Original Poster

Cheers folks, thanks for letting me know
    Don't feel quite as bad now......all repped, thx

xbox forum has spoken

Seems to be effecting a few people, not just me then.

PSN is up

I was trying to find out some info from Xbox.com but maybe you guys can help .
    If i download one of the 100 point movies is there a time limit to watch it in or is it there until i delete it ? was going to buy Transformers but it will be at least Tuesday before i have time to watch it.

Tia
    Chaos

Original Poster

stora;1758338

PSN is up

So is Live again now question is, will Leeds be up ;-)

If I can hijack this post please, can someone give me a steer as to how I set up xbox live on a bt homehub please. I've got 2 powerline adaptors coming next week (if they will help) as pc and home hub are in different room to the xbox. Total newbie to this; got an elite at zavvi last week & can't wait to get online.

J9STL;1758363

If I can hijack this post please, can someone give me a steer as to how I … If I can hijack this post please, can someone give me a steer as to how I set up xbox live on a bt homehub please. I've got 2 powerline adaptors coming next week (if they will help) as pc and home hub are in different room to the xbox. Total newbie to this; got an elite at zavvi last week & can't wait to get online.

Network cable from Home Hub to transmitter Powerline Adaptor.

Network cable from Xbox to the receiver Powerline Adaptor.

In the words of Gordon Ramsay... 'Done!'

boydent999;1758358

So is Live again now question is, will Leeds be up ;-)

doesn't look like it

cheers Browni,
    If I need to have the tv end also connected to BT vision, then could I come out of the receiver adaptor into a 2 port hub and then split between the two (xbox & vision)?
    BTW BT Vision is a work freebie, I only really want it for the powerline adaptors I get free.

Original Poster

stora;1758411

doesn't look like it

:-( doesn't please me in any way that alas, would be nice to see them return :thumbsup:

Chaos_Theory;1758345

I was trying to find out some info from Xbox.com but maybe you guys can … I was trying to find out some info from Xbox.com but maybe you guys can help .If i download one of the 100 point movies is there a time limit to watch it in or is it there until i delete it ? was going to buy Transformers but it will be at least Tuesday before i have time to watch it.TiaChaos

I'm sure you get 24 hours from the 1st time of playing it, or something like 3 days from the download completing. I'll double check in a bit.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Customs charged too much for a little item!66
      2. Xiaomi redmi note 4 firmware34
      3. Multi fuel stove deals11
      4. Memory foam mattress topper56

See more discussions