Xbox live 'family gold membership'

Found 23rd Nov 2017
Good evening y'all

Does Xbox live family gold membership exist any more?
I've had a quick google and it looks like only one member of a 'household' needs to have gold, and others can play online via that membership.
Is this correct? And does that work with 2 consoles, if the account with the gold membership is added to both?
Essentially, could 2 people play online at the same time on 2 different consoles via 1 gold membership?

Thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
I’m not sure is this the right same thing, basically it is call Xbox sharing, you have to set your Xbox account as a home Xbox on the other Xbox then the other user have to set them self as Home Xbox on your Xbox then you both can share Xbox digital downloads and only one account need Xbox Live to play online and download free games. Not sure did I answer your question. I’m pretty sure if you type Xbox sharing on google it will explain better or give you more informations
deleted800342Original Poster
DnbTse11 m ago

I’m not sure is this the right same thing, basically it is call Xbox s …I’m not sure is this the right same thing, basically it is call Xbox sharing, you have to set your Xbox account as a home Xbox on the other Xbox then the other user have to set them self as Home Xbox on your Xbox then you both can share Xbox digital downloads and only one account need Xbox Live to play online and download free games. Not sure did I answer your question. I’m pretty sure if you type Xbox sharing on google it will explain better or give you more informations

Yeah that sounds like what I've found!
It wasn't clear to me whether 2 people could play online on 2 different consoles at the same time on 1 gold membership though
deleted80034223rd Nov 2017

Yeah that sounds like what I've found!It wasn't clear to me whether 2 …Yeah that sounds like what I've found!It wasn't clear to me whether 2 people could play online on 2 different consoles at the same time on 1 gold membership though

I can confirm it does work if you done it right. You might sometimes get a error message saying you have no Xbox Live to play online, just need to quickly sign in to the Xbox Live account and it should reset it self, only happen once it twice to me.
deleted800342Original Poster
DnbTse3 m ago

I can confirm it does work if you done it right. You might sometimes get a …I can confirm it does work if you done it right. You might sometimes get a error message saying you have no Xbox Live to play online, just need to quickly sign in to the Xbox Live account and it should reset it self, only happen once it twice to me.

Ok thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants