Xbox Live FLATOUT seash tonight

16 replies
Found 14th Jul 2007
come online on xbox around 9pm add me Taz1x and ill invite you to my Live game, if you have flatout on.....:thumbsup:

you know you want to....

HUKD clan here we come

17 Comments

Original Poster

cmon ppl....anyone???

i would Taz but i dont have that game lol

Not me...been thinking of picking it up as it's 25 quid at Play but not sure about it.

John

Original Poster

why not its amazing...its my favorite game and ive got 20 odd inc forza 2, darkness, dirt, oblivion, GOW, GRAW etc etc..specially online...i paid 30 for it at tescos and id have been happy paying 40...

lol

buy it

Original Poster

plus u can have a good old chat...or just scream when you get wrecked on a derby..or win on the stunts lol its awsome man...

Original Poster

come on you lot lol

I think it's safe to say you're on your own...I'm off for some Trackmania craziness

John

Someone give Taz a game!, lol!

(Its been a hot deal and a few people have bought it!, Must be players!)

Original Poster

im on for a bit if anyone wants to have a game

you tried, good effort! i dont ahve the game either sorry!

Original Poster

haha i tried and failed...nevermind...

your all missing out...its an excelent game...

anyone wanna game on anything???

Not invested in another subscription yet so bit knackered lol

If you keep at it and I might be tempted to pick it up this week...in terms of handling, what other racing game is it close to? I've seen it compared to Sega Rally which I couldn't stand the handling on.

John

Original Poster

its got good handling. is there no demo's on live??? not sure what it compares to, never played sega rally. i was unsure about the game too, stood in tesco's for ages thinking, should i or shant i....but its now my most played game

i have the game but my 360 too scared it will get banned lol

tazandsaz

its got good handling. is there no demo's on live??? not sure what it … its got good handling. is there no demo's on live??? not sure what it compares to, never played sega rally. i was unsure about the game too, stood in tesco's for ages thinking, should i or shant i....but its now my most played game

Got this game as a present yesterday,Think its ace !:thumbsup: .

Will have to get on Xbox live,this game would be a blast on that.

Original Poster

yes...get on xbox live and gimme a game lol...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Charge Back From A Betting Account22
    2. Xbox 360 Games with Gold33
    3. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed440
    4. heart rate monitor fitness watch11

See more discussions