Groups

Xbox live free trial

Hello,

Could anyone tell me how to go about getting the free xbox live one month trial?

I've found the following link:

support.xbox.com/en-…ion

This allows me to claim a free month trial as i have a new account but the currency is all in dollars even though my account states I'm in the UK

I can input all my details to claim the free month but when i put in the required card details and address details it wont proceed until i input my state/ province. As I don't live in the US then this isn't possible

Is there any way to change it to UK or do you not get the free trial here anymore?

All help would be appreciated, Cheers

2 Comments

Scroll right to the bottom of the page - do you see a globe symbol, with accompanying text for your language/region? If that's not showing as the UK, click on it and select UK.

Original Poster

Illusionary

Scroll right to the bottom of the page - do you see a globe symbol, with … Scroll right to the bottom of the page - do you see a globe symbol, with accompanying text for your language/region? If that's not showing as the UK, click on it and select UK.

Thank you. That worked brilliantly

I can't believe it was something as simple as that. I've been trying for over 2 hours to sort it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private55
      2. which drill bit set for bosch cordless drill ixo range? hex?11
      3. Has your £2.50 Topcashback been paid from the last offer?22
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2027

See more discussions