Xbox Live Gold

Posted 25th Jan 2023
Our Xbox Live Gold runs out this weekend and I'm going to try the 3 year stackable Turkey codes, we've never had Game Pass Ultimate on our account. Do I need to buy 1 month and then convert it or does Microsoft still do the offer when you sign up? Also can someone point me in the direction of a dummies guide please.
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

9 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    You need to turn off any auto renewal first and let your current membership end. Then buy 3 years of whatever Xbox Live Gold membership is cheapest, and then use a VPN for that country and add them to your existing account. Once all have been added you switch off the VPN and you should have the 1 month Game Pass Ultimate for £1 offer (as you said you’ve never used it before), just sign up for that and it will convert the whole 3 years Gold membership to Game Pass Ultimate
    Author
    All done, got stuck on upgrading to GPU as my kids account didn't have recurring billing switched on but now we are set until 2026! Thanks very much for your help.
    How is it this way?
    Author
    ?
    Where you getting the turkey codes from?
    Author
    CDkeys
    My one year is finishing soon. Can I let it expire then do the 3 year method as above?
    Yes, need to let existing expire.

If you've had an offer for £1 upgrade to GPU then you need a to buy a one month code - for example I used ebay.co.uk/itm…693.
's avatar
Top Merchants