Groups

Xbox live Gold for just £1 @ Dashboard

My Xbox live is coming to the end of the gold think its a week left.

And there's a offer on the dashboard saying upgrade to gold for just £1 for 1 month

Saving £4

I know on the image it says $ (Found the pic on Google) but do have one on my phone to just need to upload it.

8 Comments

how do I get this offer?||?

how do we do this pls?

I think the offers come up on your dashboard if you're not on Gold already. My Gold ran out yesterday, and today I was greeted with a "Buy 3 months and get 1 month free" deal. So, £15 for 4 months. However, I've ordered a 12+1 month off Amazon for £35, so a better deal!

If you can get the £1 for a month's subscription though, thats a brilliant deal...

A tip... when I used to be broke and didn't care so much about achievements, I used to register a new gamertag online against a different email address. I got 4 months free by using 4 different email addresses.. (they offered a month's free trial against new emails)..

You have to be silver to start with.

deathtrap3000;7588299

You have to be silver to start with.

right on Picard :x u tell em.

glasspassenger;7588297

I think the offers come up on your dashboard if you're not on Gold … I think the offers come up on your dashboard if you're not on Gold already. My Gold ran out yesterday, and today I was greeted with a "Buy 3 months and get 1 month free" deal. So, £15 for 4 months. However, I've ordered a 12+1 month off Amazon for £35, so a better deal!If you can get the £1 for a month's subscription though, thats a brilliant deal...A tip... when I used to be broke and didn't care so much about achievements, I used to register a new gamertag online against a different email address. I got 4 months free by using 4 different email addresses.. (they offered a month's free trial against new emails)..

you can get 12 months for £25.99 at cheapxboxlivecodes which is better than amazon :whistling:

Dont see it on mine which is a shame as I want to play battlefield 1943 and it wont let me even with a 48 hr code!

I saw this on mine last week (Got the xbox for christmas with one month XBL free), I think it appears when your gold status is coming to an end.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767222
      2. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!88
      3. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…44
      4. Spotify Family Premium share59

See more discussions