Groups

Xbox Live Gold help please!

Hello,

I had a 48 hour code for Xbox live (never used one before) but want to get the Fifa 10 demo. Anyway I put the card number in (25 digits) and it said it had gone through fine but would probably need to log out and back in to activate it. Anyway have logged out in every possible way (thought normal log out / through restarting the system) and it doesn't seem to have registered my 48 hours trial... What am I doing wrong? I have tried reimputting the code but it says it has been used. I can't find out where to check the code either as I don't think there is anywhere to do this...

Help please!

Andy.

13 Comments

Have you tried to play online yet??

I don't think you need a Gold subscription to download a demo, any silver one should do.

How many of the 3 1 month free trials have you had on that 360 ?

asandino;6257603

I don't think you need a Gold subscription to download a demo, any silver … I don't think you need a Gold subscription to download a demo, any silver one should do.

And yeah as above

Banned

asandino;6257603

I don't think you need a Gold subscription to download a demo, any silver … I don't think you need a Gold subscription to download a demo, any silver one should do.

+1

asandino;6257603

Most are gold only for about a week when they are released.

Original Poster

I have had one free one month trial several months ago.

Yeah, Fifa 10 seems a little unusual but is definately asking for Gold membership.

Original Poster

Yeah, its more the principle of my 48 hour code which has gone walkies... any suggestions on this?

andyat2002;6257629

I have had one free one month trial several months ago.Yeah, Fifa 10 … I have had one free one month trial several months ago.Yeah, Fifa 10 seems a little unusual but is definately asking for Gold membership.

set up another 1 month free trial with a new gamertag

andyat2002;6257640

Yeah, its more the principle of my 48 hour code which has gone walkies... … Yeah, its more the principle of my 48 hour code which has gone walkies... any suggestions on this?

you get any error ? is the drives firmware modded ? maybe your Mac has been banned >

Original Poster

Right, just tried it with another 48 hour and it said the same thing and still hasn't worked! Absolute joke this is... It won't be banned - I played online once before and it was fine and the xbox hasn't been out of my sight since!

Anyone know of a microsoft contact email address?

PS. There was no error - it just said log out and in.

Original Poster

I have gone through there webstie and raised and query. Thanks for the help guys.

Have you tried to play online yet????

Even though you've used a gold trial, you aren't really "Gold". Go to your profile then see and you'll still be silver, however you can still play online games under the 48 trial. I don't believe the 48 hour trial works for demos that are newly released, you have to wait a week.

Try play a game online and see for yourself.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Digital ps4 games33
      2. Localphone VOIP long distance app broken (not ios11 compatible)22
      3. Cheap northface alternatives?22
      4. grown ups go free kellogs22

See more discussions