Groups
    EXPIRED

Xbox live help

ok so i bought a xbox elite on here a week ago and now want to put it on to live i got a 48 hour code to try, but i dont no how to set it up for live. I dont have wireless so do i just need to conect the ethernet cable to my router or wot?

My computer and tv are located too far apart in my bedroom but if i just took the router and put it into the phone line in my sisters room and use her tv that would be ok?

Thanks in advance

2 Comments

well first off you will have one month free on your xbox already so dont worry with the 48 hour code atm.

as for thev rest i have no idea but im pretty sure u cna just stick an ethernet cable in and play away there is many ways to connect look at this:
    ]http//ww…htm

Original Poster

its not a new xbox so think the free months mite be used hence the 48hour trial, thank you 4 the info
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014476
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767190
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7061339
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!44

See more discussions