Found 23rd Feb 2009
i join yesterday for the first time with a 1 month card, i looked on xbox.com and it says you can manage your account on it. i go to sign in and it doesnt accept my email or password that i set up for my xbox live. so i go 2 join and it says that my user names be taken i dont understand am i already a member or not.. can someone shed so light on this please

3 Comments

You should be signing in with your hotmail address and hotmail password :thumbsup:

Original Poster

esq3585;4466870

You should be signing in with your hotmail address and hotmail password … You should be signing in with your hotmail address and hotmail password :thumbsup:

i sign with my email address and my password the one i used when i join xbox live on my xbox 360.but still no joy. i join xbox.com and made another name and i found my gamercard but just need 2 know how 2 get in mine

If you put in all your address details when you signed up call their tech support and verify who you are, get your password reset. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2485
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18216630
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769250
    4. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?11

See more discussions