Groups

Xbox Live help

Hi i have bought my son a xbox elite for christmas just wanted to know does the silver membership allow him to play online, does the elite come with a month free gold or do any games come with free trial.

how much does the gold cost and where is the best place to buy.

rep for help.

15 Comments

you need gold membership inorder to play games online you get a month free which wuld last over xmas

its £39.99 but can be purchased cheaper, it allows you to play on line without it you can't.

You get a free months Gold trial on any new Gamertag regardless of the console

Banned

Every console comes with 1 month free xbox live ( 3 seperate accounts can be created so effictavely 3 months but a lot of hassle). New games tend to come with free 48 hour live. You can get live for about £28 get the website for you. Note that you have to have access to your modem/router or you will need to buy a costly adpater. Let me know if you need any help

Banned

Alfonse;7300260

its £39.99 but can be purchased cheaper, it allows you to play on line … its £39.99 but can be purchased cheaper, it allows you to play on line without it you can't.You get a free months Gold trial on any new Gamertag regardless of the console

its not £39.99 if you buy from third parties, if you buy through your xbox whether microsoft points or xbox live its always more expensive

Alfonse;7300260

its £39.99 but can be purchased cheaper, it allows you to play on line … its £39.99 but can be purchased cheaper, it allows you to play on line without it you can't.You get a free months Gold trial on any new Gamertag regardless of the console

ryman1000;7300280

its not £39.99 if you buy from third parties, if you buy through your … its not £39.99 if you buy from third parties, if you buy through your xbox whether microsoft points or xbox live its always more expensive

seriously

You can get 12 month code for £25.99 ]HERE

Hope this helps....

ryman1000;7300280

its not £39.99 if you buy from third parties, if you buy through your … its not £39.99 if you buy from third parties, if you buy through your xbox whether microsoft points or xbox live its always more expensive

iirc, havent MS reduced it to £35.00.

You can get it for £25.99 @ gamingmall .com :gift:

Hope this helps.

Banned

Alfonse;7300313

seriously

been up for 24 hours now, my excuse

ryman1000;7300374

been up for 24 hours now, my excuse

ok seen

:oops:

Original Poster

ryman1000;7300272

Every console comes with 1 month free xbox live ( 3 seperate accounts can … Every console comes with 1 month free xbox live ( 3 seperate accounts can be created so effictavely 3 months but a lot of hassle). New games tend to come with free 48 hour live. You can get live for about £28 get the website for you. Note that you have to have access to your modem/router or you will need to buy a costly adpater. Let me know if you need any helpWebsite : cheapxboxlivecodes . com

i managed to get a wireless network adaptor for £18 a bloke took his in to blockbusters to sell and they offered him £9 the bloke who worked at blockbusters said better to sell on ebay but he didt have an account so i said i will double the offer and he took it.

bargain

muffinman_84;7300777

i managed to get a wireless network adaptor for £18 a bloke took his in … i managed to get a wireless network adaptor for £18 a bloke took his in to blockbusters to sell and they offered him £9 the bloke who worked at blockbusters said better to sell on ebay but he didt have an account so i said i will double the offer and he took it.bargain

Nice work :P

But as has been said you will get a months frere XBL Gold when you sign up the account initially and follow the advice on here to get it from around £25/26

Original Poster

can you set up online like you can with psn so it will be ready on christmas day.

oh and theres no game that come with the trial, but he will be-able to download loads of demos, which should keep him amused and give him an idea of what to spend his xmas money on!

edit in fact theres 100 to 1 a quiz thats free to gold members

muffinman_84;7301698

can you set up online like you can with psn so it will be ready on … can you set up online like you can with psn so it will be ready on christmas day.

I think you can but last time I tried to put in a code online it didn't work but worked when I did it on the xbox. However its probably going to take a little fiddling to get your xbox talking to your router and to set the NAT to "open"..........So I would wait until you have that bit working correctly before putting in any codes
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2991053
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?33180
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846324
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764574

See more discussions