Groups

Xbox Live Help

Got banned on xbox 360 today, the ban lasts forever, I bet that was for that FIFA glitch what my mate done. just wondered I've started new xbox account and I haven't got FIFA ultimate team, world at war maps and avatar clothes is there away to get back on new account cheers

8 Comments

you have to do a license transfer see xbox.com not sure how this works with a banned account? is it the account or the Xbox?

Original Poster

it's the account mate

Which Glitch >?

Original Poster

free packs

U naughty little boy... Lol

Original Poster

DudeyGeeza;8326926

U naughty little boy... Lol

how can they ban me forever, you know alot about xbox is there away to get avatar, maps back

OnTheBallCity;8326938

how can they ban me forever, you know alot about xbox is there away to … how can they ban me forever, you know alot about xbox is there away to get avatar, maps back

m8, only way is to liscence transfer, and u can't do that now as u can't even sign into that account on xbox.com... Can u??

Are u using the same xbox? If so should still have all the dlc if not TRY a lisence transfer, if that doesn't work Just buy all the dlc again
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What is there free to do in your town?37
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278966
      3. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020

See more discussions