XBox Live Multiplayer Questions

Found 20th Dec 2010
OK, got to ask even though I may well be doing something wrong.

Signed up to XBox Live (1 month free trial) at the weekend and was hoping to get involved in some BFBC2 multiplayer action but can't seem to find a game to join.

Is this because my 'rating' is low - I'm a casual gamer.

Also, is the only way to join a multiplayer game from within the game itself or is there somewhere within XBox Live where you can see a list of currently active multiplayer games to join - any game, not just BFBC2.

6 Comments

Banned

BFBC2 isn't an old game and is still played by thousands of people, you can only join a BFBC2 online game through BFBC2
Edited by: "Zer0Cool" 20th Dec 2010

you should check that you can connect to any online game and that you don't have a router issue where you need to set-up your port-forwarding.

what exact message are you getting when you dont join a match?

press start, multiplayer tab, press quick match and select any map and game type.

Did you get a vip code with your game,

Original Poster

Thanks all for the replies.

Not long after I posted, I tried again and was able to successfully join.

I'm still really surprised that yesterday afternoon and evening it couldn't find any games to join - it was the w/end afterall.

I have loads of other questions to do with XBox Live - any links to good beginners guides?

Original Poster

dontasciime

http://www.unofficialguidetolive.co.uk/

Looks good - many thanks.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Young Person's Railcard upper age limit going up to 30!12
    2. Yay for HUKD iPhone X support58
    3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…8321565
    4. Is Black Friday a big con!2744

See more discussions