Groups
    EXPIRED

Xbox Live Points!

Anyone know where i can buy cheap XBOX live points cards from to use on XBOX Live Arcade etc.

:-(

16 Comments

Original Poster

Anyone??

Original Poster

Thanks for looking

A bit off topic:

I have two 3 months Subscriptions for Xbox Live. How much are these worth ?

stora

A bit off topic:I have two 3 months Subscriptions for Xbox Live. How much … A bit off topic:I have two 3 months Subscriptions for Xbox Live. How much are these worth ?

I'll give you £10 for them via paypal That's as long as they are UK subscriptions.

stora

A bit off topic:I have two 3 months Subscriptions for Xbox Live. How much … A bit off topic:I have two 3 months Subscriptions for Xbox Live. How much are these worth ?

How much u want for them?

12 month = £34.99

Hixxy22

Anyone know where i can buy cheap XBOX live points cards from to use on … Anyone know where i can buy cheap XBOX live points cards from to use on XBOX Live Arcade etc. :-(

Ebay was where I got mine - I contacted a seller and haggled a couple of pounds off their asking price.

For reference, I bought one of these off a member in the trade forums for £2 delivered

ChrisUK

For reference, I bought one of these off a member in the trade forums for … For reference, I bought one of these off a member in the trade forums for £2 delivered

What, a 3 month subscription to xbox live? You got a very good deal then, as a year would be £8 compared with RRP of approx £35

ChrisUK

For reference, I bought one of these off a member in the trade forums for … For reference, I bought one of these off a member in the trade forums for £2 delivered

Really?

I run out on the 4th, so will need to purchase b4 then. Any help will be appreciated, cheaper the better.

£60 for 24 months pc world, or mix it with a game on 2 4 £60

sab

£60 for 24 months pc world, or mix it with a game on 2 4 £60

So Lost Planet and 12 months subscription is £60.

Can you please post proof of this?

Only in store mate, so get your arse down there!

Yeah, I saw the Lost planet offer yesterday as well.

play do the camera and 12month for £50

I recently set up a 'US' Xbox live account off the back of my Gold membership.

In short just create a hotmail.com address and find a valid US address to register the xbox live account against (a university for instance). This then enables you access to the Movie downloads. The US microsoft points on Ebay will then work with tiat account (In fact you have to use US Microsoft Points as you can't pay for the downloads with a UK credit card).

Just downloaded SawIII in HD. Works a treat.

Just in case you are interested.

out of interest
    how much does it cost to download a whole movie in HD?
    would be interested in doing that
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1756
      2. Charles Wilson Voucher11
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767292
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1629

See more discussions