Xbox live possibly free with game pass soon?

Found 10th Apr
Could be something, could be nothing. But hold off on purchasing Xbox live for a while just in case this is happening and will be an all in one with game pass soon.

mobile.twitter.com/Enr…000
Community Updates
Misc
7 Comments
It's already on the dashboard
Currently don’t rate the games on the game pass even with sea of thieves and state of decay 2 coming soon. So will stick to paying roughly £30 for the year for gold membership over the game passes £95.88. If you make the most of the game pass then it’s awesome they may be throwing in gold membership with it. Great for people just purchasing an Xbox.
Racked and stacked till 2021 mid year so will be happy days if true
It's already on some people's dashboard including mine, it's just an offer if you get a months Gamepass you also get a free month of Xbox Live.
shasnir45 m ago

It's already on some people's dashboard including mine, it's just an offer …It's already on some people's dashboard including mine, it's just an offer if you get a months Gamepass you also get a free month of Xbox Live.

This is true i saw the offer and then clicked on it and saw it was just 1 month free.
I think paying for Xbox live gold membership game pass should be included with it
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions