Groups

xbox live problems tonight, anyone?

i've been trying to play call of duty 4 and 5 all night. each one says downloading game settings when i try to goto xbox live. It also has my rank wrong. I can't see my friends on the list either they're invisable. Anyone got anything similar?

10 Comments

its your connection.

[url]www.speedtest.net[/url]

Whats your upload and download speed?

Try resetting your router.

I have been on Xbox live no probs tonight,

yea worked fine with me too

Original Poster

MarzBarz;4450432

its your connection.[url]www.speedtest.net[/url]Whats your upload and … its your connection.[url]www.speedtest.net[/url]Whats your upload and download speed?Try resetting your router.

2000k download and nearly 400k upload. have rebooted the router about 10 times. could i be a victim of the new xbox hacking thing?

news.bbc.co.uk/1/h…stm

Original Poster

aye all my friends are playing away no problem and my net is going fine. Just behaving very strange.

i think you need more then 400k , you need around 700k, coz my xbox wont work on live either if its under 400k the upload

it happens to me as well time to time, i just wait a while or wait till the next day.

Original Poster

MarzBarz;4450487

i think you need more then 400k , you need around 700k, coz my xbox wont … i think you need more then 400k , you need around 700k, coz my xbox wont work on live either if its under 400k the upload

don't think i've ever had 700k upload mate and its always worked dead on. i guess a waiting game.:whistling:

oh for some reason mine wont work wen its below 400k

MarzBarz;4450522

oh for some reason mine wont work wen its below 400k

Standard upload an ADSL line is 448kbps
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card66
      2. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine54
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…88
      4. WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO22

See more discussions