Groups

Xbox Live Questions.

Hi knowledge base!

I signed up for 3 months live last week. Not sure when I will be billed, it said not immediately? Any idea?

Also, I heard fee's are going up soon, to nearer £50/yr, is this true?

If so, there's a current dashboard offer for 12 months for £31.99, not bad (+silly avatar zombie hat for free, whatever.) if it's true prices are going up soon. What i'm wondering, is will they add 9 months, or will they add 12 months to my account, so effectively I have just under 15 months?

Not sure how the accounts work. if prices aren't going up I will wait for one of the better deals they have done on the dashboard to crop up again. If prices are going up though, I need to get this deal soon!

Thanks alot,

Please get back to me ASAP if you can help. Limited time offer!

Cheers in advance!

Matt

3 Comments

there was a deal on XBL for 24 months for £67 with 1600 ms points, it will bill you when your current gold membership expires

There are prices hikes but it wont affect the 12 month price, only the 1 month and 3 month prices.

Most will not buy direct from Mircrosoft, £31.99 isn't a bad price for 12 months though. If you did purchase that, the 12 months will be added to the 3 months you've just bought.

Don't worry if you miss this offer as play.com are only charging £1 more for it. play.com/Gam…tml?source=9593&_$ja=tsid:11853|prd:78888

You have to be careful also as your card details are on the xbox, MS will auto renew charging you £15 every 3 months.

A very expensive way to get xbox live.

Original Poster

Yes, it's temporary. Was going to upgrade to 12 months when I could justify the larger outlay.

If price hikes were affecting 12 month memberships I would buy now though...

So what's the verdict? Don't worry about the price hikes, as i'm after 12 months of membership, and look out for a slightly better deal on the dashboard?

I guess if I got it at £32, next year MS would renew at the current rate, whatever that may be. Must be careful if so!

Matt
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044554
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767402
      3. Underrated/unappreciated movies.2840
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would28109

See more discussions