Found 18th Feb 2008
Does anyone know if this kit works with the xbox 360? I had an original Xbox years ago and never got round to using the starter kit. It has about 12 months in it, i think it would be a huge waste if it doesn't work with xbox 360 (I don't have one so I can't test it)

17 Comments

normal xbox codes work on 360s. Just depends if there out of date or not, even some out of date ones work.

Original Poster

harvie316;1598064

normal xbox codes work on 360s. Just depends if there out of date or not, … normal xbox codes work on 360s. Just depends if there out of date or not, even some out of date ones work.

How can I check if its out of date?

nacider;1598079

How can I check if its out of date?

there should be a expriy date in it somehwere, jsut strach the code off and see if it works anyway

Banned

Harvie it doesn't cough work...so just give me the code so I can use it on my original xbox thanks!

It does work. it has no expiry date as its an *add-on* code so it adds a year to your sub. I bought 4 of them in choices before they closed down in norwich for £5 each so £20 for 5 years live

I already had a year before i put code in

They work fine, have always used em. Last one was in January.

Original Poster

Thanks for the info everybody, its pretty useless to me cos i dont have an original xbox or xbox 360 lol

Banned

nacider;1598755

Thanks for the info everybody, its pretty useless to me cos i dont have … Thanks for the info everybody, its pretty useless to me cos i dont have an original xbox or xbox 360 lol

I'll give you £10....:thumbsup:

Original Poster

lumoruk;1598810

I'll give you £10....:thumbsup:

are you just wanting the code? this has the headset aswell

if ur sure its a 12 month code i will give u £11 for it and i dont want the headset. my sub runs out in a couple of days.

Nacider - if you are selling this then you should post it in the for sale forum and follow the guidelines there.......

BTW I used a Fifa and PGR starter kit code on my 360 without any probs.

Original Poster

I dunno I might not sell it cos nobody wants the headset, i'd be left with this headset. I might just put it in the charity shop :thumbsup:

nacider;1600119

I dunno I might not sell it cos nobody wants the headset, i'd be left … I dunno I might not sell it cos nobody wants the headset, i'd be left with this headset. I might just put it in the charity shop :thumbsup:

how much for both?

if i can def use this as a 12 month sub i would take it or do i already need to have one?

Original Poster

allstar2;1600147

how much for both?if i can def use this as a 12 month sub i would take it … how much for both?if i can def use this as a 12 month sub i would take it or do i already need to have one?

i don't know for definate if it works cos as i said i don't have an xbox. i've flicked through the books and i dont see any expiry date, can't sell it here anyway :whistling:

Banned

nacider;1600641

i don't know for definate if it works cos as i said i don't have an xbox. … i don't know for definate if it works cos as i said i don't have an xbox. i've flicked through the books and i dont see any expiry date, can't sell it here anyway :whistling:

personally I think you'll get around £25 on ebay..;-)....plonk it on there :thumbsup:

If the starter kit looks like this (below) and the code defo has not been previously used (currently not scratched off), then I'll offer you £20 for the code (send via email no p&p). The rest ain't worth the hastle of postage so recycle what you can and the rest is landfill

http://www.xbox.com/NR/rdonlyres/802F444F-9CDD-4AB9-BCC3-F324398C3801/0/starterkit.jpg

http://www.xbox.com/NR/rdonlyres/CFC2ADF2-0972-45DD-815D-A519B354EA6A/0/ilmsubcard01.jpg

You can get legit Xbox360 13 month codes (12+1), on ebay, for £27-ish.

W1zz

I sold my headset on ebay for about £5...........that was about a year ago. So there maybe still a demand for them. They also work with the 360 although there is no volume control.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Blog advice please33
    2. Best site to buy a domain11
    3. Best place to buy a domain11
    4. What is gearbest like on warranty?33

See more discussions