EXPIRED

Xbox live starter kit on ebay

Banned
So who's paid and got their code? Looks a bit funny looking at previous feedback. Who gets 15 boxes of xbox live starter kits out of no where? And who left feedback straight away saying they were buying another one but didn't actually buy another one? I haven't paid yet by the way.

14 Comments

wouldnt think it would be a code to send as its an actual pack with a game.

My friend bought one a while back and recieved the code via email and it worked fine, but I don't remember the seller.. Theres most likely some fishy ones out there so you got to be careful

XBOX Live Starter Kit

featuring Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Game - Pandora Tomorrow

Item includes a free 12 month subscription to XBOX Live (currently worth £39.99) and a headset

Brand New and in a Sealed Box

Item will be posted first class on receipt of cleared payment

Original Poster Banned

Hutchie;3602547

XBOX Live Starter Kitfeaturing Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Game - Pandora … XBOX Live Starter Kitfeaturing Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Game - Pandora TomorrowItem includes a free 12 month subscription to XBOX Live (currently worth £39.99) and a headsetBrand New and in a Sealed BoxItem will be posted first class on receipt of cleared payment

I.ve emailed asking if i can skip the pack and just get the code. Thinking thats what the person who left feedback already has done.

buy of jasper?

whats your gamertag mane

Original Poster Banned

black gerbil1;3602574

buy of jasper?

It was cheap

lumoruk;3602563

I.ve emailed asking if i can skip the pack and just get the code. … I.ve emailed asking if i can skip the pack and just get the code. Thinking thats what the person who left feedback already has done.

only applies to CLASSIC XBOX, the original one, and not 360!

cant understand people that buy then ask questions later.

Original Poster Banned

Disco;3602689

only applies to CLASSIC XBOX, the original one, and not 360! cant … only applies to CLASSIC XBOX, the original one, and not 360! cant understand people that buy then ask questions later.

Well your the first person to say they don't work. So maybe that will help you understand why people take a punt at these things. I.ve still got my original xbox but got 4 months of free live left on them from free codes i.ve found in old games.

I thought cards worked both ways round?

I aslo thought the only thing you can't do is create an account using the differing subscription card - ie: a new account on an Xbox 360 using an (older) classic xbox live code.

Hi, I posted the org post this morning.I have just put my code in and it works (got the 12 months on my 360) So yes they do work!!.
And if you look i have also ordered another!!
I have had a email from the seller saying she is selling them for charity.so why doubt her?
THESE WORK!!!

Original Poster Banned

Psychic;3607286

Hi, I posted the org post this morning.I have just put my code in and it … Hi, I posted the org post this morning.I have just put my code in and it works (got the 12 months on my 360) So yes they do work!!.And if you look i have also ordered another!!I have had a email from the seller saying she is selling them for charity.so why doubt her?THESE WORK!!!

nice to know, I've paid since

Have always used these, never bought a 360 code yet. Thanks OP one ordered, if a problem will just raise a dispute with paypal.

Word, they definitely work with the 360. I suspect that old stock has been found lying around, and someone spotted a bargain when they eventually sold it. There has been occassions where Comet have been selling the starter packs for £5.

I have emailed the person selling the starter kits on ebay and she says she is selling them for charity (pre-school) Shes got about 70 of these kits.Bankrupt stock.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226
    2. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
    3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
    4. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043

See more discussions