Groups

xbox live / tiger woods 09 help

Was just playing cod waw online fine no problems at all.

decided i wanted a game of tiger online. when i started up the game i got sigend out of live i though ok strange, but when i tried to signe back in it would let me. so i dont the test connection part and it connected me back to xbox live.

i tried putting in cod again and it worked fine.

When i put in tiger it saying i need to be connected to xbox live and ea servers to play online. Has this happened to anyone else or does anybody know what i could do to play this online

Cheers Garry

10 Comments

i would say the EA servers are down, sometimes they are not very good
    give it a while and try again

Original Poster

Nem;3669880

i would say the EA servers are down, sometimes they are not very good … i would say the EA servers are down, sometimes they are not very good :(give it a while and try again

that could make sense, why would i be unable to fully connect to xbox live tho? would it not jst be the ea servers ?

i cant get on cod waw either right now or cod4

Original Poster

stainy127;3669920

i cant get on cod waw either right now or cod4

maybe live is jst playing up, but i did manage to get on cod! i dunno this sicks i really wanna play tiger lol

on both call of duties at the game lobbies it says downloading settings and just stays like that for me

I'd say put it in the bin.

:roll:

quackstar84;3670297

yeah thanks for your help

working now anyway

Original Poster

quackstar84;3670297

yeah smart guy you are

Where's my rep then??... gees you try and help folk and they just don't care for people's efferts any longer :lol:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?3460
      2. word association Game74044584
      3. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407244
      4. FREE Odeon cinema ticket45

See more discussions