Groups

Xbox Live Trial Codes

I just looked on the back of a 48 hour trial code and about half way down the small print I see a date, do these free trials expire or is that date for an offer they might have had?

6 Comments

They actually do expire...
    (on the date printed on the card)

Original Poster

TanyaSpace;2778185

They actually do expire...(on the date printed on the card)

Wow, look at that, I was just checking on here about the offer I made you - didn't want to end up sending a code that would expire! :?

I heard they dont expire? because some people use the old xbox 12 month codes?

Banned

MarzBarz;2778252

I heard they dont expire? because some people use the old xbox 12 month … I heard they dont expire? because some people use the old xbox 12 month codes?

I think the first cards they made didn't expire for months after the expiration date, but any I've had lately expire when stated.

Ok thanks for clearing that up

Original Poster

lumoruk;2778333

I think the first cards they made didn't expire for months after the … I think the first cards they made didn't expire for months after the expiration date, but any I've had lately expire when stated.

Yeah, I remember when I first used one, it was well out of date but it still worked. Will try it when my 12 month runs out next month. Its a Gears of War one aswell, so its not THAT old.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3944
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1313

See more discussions