Groups

Xbox Live Trial Codes

Xbox Live Gold Trial codes ranging from 14 day to 2 day.

Just found these, I don't think they have been redeemed, not sure if they expire though.

I think these only work when added to a silver account, if you would like one send a PM and I will reply when I can.

3 - 14 day available
    1 - 7 day available
    1 - 2 day available

The above codes are still showing as usable on Xbox.com as of 11am today if anyone is interested.

7 Comments

Hi I would be intreasred please don't have a account at the moment as just got the Xbox one an waiting for it to finash updating so not sure what a silver account is lol. Thanks

Merry Christmas and please could i have 1 14 day code?

please can I also have a 14 day code? or 7 if those are gone. thanks

Banned

sexyshelk135

Hi I would be intreasred please don't have a account at the moment as … Hi I would be intreasred please don't have a account at the moment as just got the Xbox one an waiting for it to finash updating so not sure what a silver account is lol. Thanks

You'll get a free month anyway.

Oh ok thank you. Still updating one very unhappy other half

Original Poster

VGamer

Merry Christmas and please could i have 1 14 day code?

Hi, I've just tried to send a code but messaging isn't enabled, if you can get it sorted I'll send the code to you.

Original Poster

I've tried replying to a few requests for the codes but I'm getting messages that private messaging isn't enabled. I'll send the codes if you can check settings.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any PS4 News Here29213613
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?2292
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917257
      4. Sad news about Barcelona2396

See more discussions