Groups
    EXPIRED

- Xbox Live Trial Codes - Could i have one?

Hey, havent posted much around these forums but was hoping someone had in there heart to let me have a trial code..

Son just got xbox live and we were told you would get a month free, but we didnt, i guess thats what you get for buying a second hand console. lol

Would much appreciate it if someone has a trial code for however long so he can get a taster of what it is like.

Much Rep! to whoever can give

Thanks
    AJ

6 Comments

dont you get a free month when you make a new xbox live account, im not entirely sure though as im a PS3 man free online ftw :P

Original Poster

yh we tried that made a account didnt work.. then followed a youtube video on how to do it and it still didnt work

none of it worked

AJ

hmm i do vaguely remember soemthing about only the first 3 accounts get the free month on each console, so maybe your previous user already used it up...

Original Poster

anyone please?

Is this for an xbox or xbox 360 ? . For xbox 360 You need to make an account , then decline their offer of gold membership to which they will then say you qualify for a free 1 month trial . I have heard you are allowed upto 3or more accounts on each 360

Original Poster

Why is this expired?

I know but we bought the 360 second hand and it doesnt work..

Anyone please?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3955
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions