Xbox Live trials snd GoW Giveaway

Posted 14th Dec 2019
I have 2x 14 day Xbox live codes, and Gears of War game code for Xbox 360 to giveaway.

However, I need some help as well. I have game pass ultimate till July 2020. But for some reason it will not let me redeem and convert 6 months Xbox live gold to GPU. It comes with some region error. Is there anyway to sort this out? Xbox customer support are of no help

PS: I previously changed my region to Germany, and now back to UK.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
Could you try following instruction steps from official site?
scorpio_king14/12/2019 13:48

Could you try following instruction steps from official site?

I have tried to follow that and even contacted Xbox support. Their final verdict was that either wait for current GPU membership to expire and then use any code to redeem membership or migrate the account again to the region of the start of GPU membership (Germany). These both aren’t helpful. Is there any other way around it?
anonymous6714/12/2019 13:54

I have tried to follow that and even contacted Xbox support. Their final …I have tried to follow that and even contacted Xbox support. Their final verdict was that either wait for current GPU membership to expire and then use any code to redeem membership or migrate the account again to the region of the start of GPU membership (Germany). These both aren’t helpful. Is there any other way around it?

Yes, it indeed is restricted to specific country, as mentioned here.
As they have suggested, probable wait for it to expire. In the meantime, try asking for a refund here, citing moving out of original country as a reason.
scorpio_king14/12/2019 14:11

Yes, it indeed is restricted to specific country, as mentioned here.As …Yes, it indeed is restricted to specific country, as mentioned here.As they have suggested, probable wait for it to expire. In the meantime, try asking for a refund here, citing moving out of original country as a reason.

Thanks for help. I guess I’ll have to wait for it expire then. Do you want the giveaway codes?
anonymous6714/12/2019 15:01

Thanks for help. I guess I’ll have to wait for it expire then. Do you want …Thanks for help. I guess I’ll have to wait for it expire then. Do you want the giveaway codes?

Thanks a lot for the offer However I want someone else enjoy it.
I'd appreciate a 14 day code if there's one going spare but I can't offer you any further help with your dilemma, OP. Sorry. It sounds as if XBox Customer Services perhaps know what they are talking about in this instance.

All the best, Phsy.
Phsycronix14/12/2019 15:20

I'd appreciate a 14 day code if there's one going spare but I can't offer …I'd appreciate a 14 day code if there's one going spare but I can't offer you any further help with your dilemma, OP. Sorry. It sounds as if XBox Customer Services perhaps know what they are talking about in this instance.All the best, Phsy.

Messaged you all the three codes.
anonymous6714/12/2019 15:27

Messaged you all the three codes.

Really appreciated, my friend. As said in PM - if anyone wants your GoW code, It won't be claimed by me so give it away.

Cheers
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants