Groups

Xbox LIVE wanted...help please?

My son wants xbox live. I can get one through the xbox by paying £4.99 but does that mean the £4.99 will keep coming out every month? I don't mind paying for this month but don't want to be tied. Last time we had it I bought it from a shop. Help!

11 Comments

id just stick to buying from the shop if u dont want to be tied to paying monthly..

apparently the monthly cost is going to come down to a quid a month at some point, which wont be half as bad! or a quarter.

You'll be tied if you use your card.

You can buy mth cards for about £3-£4 in the fs/ft section

It is recurring

buy a years subscription from fs/ft section or shopto is instante

Original Poster

Ok thanks for that...really didn't want to be tied but couldn't find anywhere it said it was recurring. Will take a look on F/S section

You can cancel the subcription from xbox.com by going to 'my account' and turning off automatic renewal, under the membership status thingy

manchesterjim;5935659

id just stick to buying from the shop if u dont want to be tied to paying … id just stick to buying from the shop if u dont want to be tied to paying monthly..apparently the monthly cost is going to come down to a quid a month at some point, which wont be half as bad! or a quarter.

that was last month - and you had to ring MS to cancel over the phone. not sure if its coming back.

cant see them running the promo for long, as it would mean an annual XBL would be £12 rather then triple the price (instores, ie: GAME etc)

Disco;5935850

that was last month - and you had to ring MS to cancel over the phone. … that was last month - and you had to ring MS to cancel over the phone. not sure if its coming back.cant see them running the promo for long, as it would mean an annual XBL would be £12 rather then triple the price (instores, ie: GAME etc)

Any more info on this ? My 1st month free Gold ran out a few weeks back and not sure which way to go, for all I use the XBOX for etc....

maxmix

XBL rang them promo last month. not sure if it'll return :thumbsup:

Any more info on this ? My 1st month free Gold ran out a few weeks back and not sure which way to go, for all I use the XBOX for etc....

What should I do ?

maxmix

maxmix;5995542

Any more info on this ? My 1st month free Gold ran out a few weeks back … Any more info on this ? My 1st month free Gold ran out a few weeks back and not sure which way to go, for all I use the XBOX for etc....What should I do ?maxmix

You want more info on the promo that ended a few months ago?

deathtrap3000;5995595

You want more info on the promo that ended a few months ago?

Well what I mean is do you think they will run it again, or is their any other deal I should go for etc, I hardly use the 360 I picked up etc....

Thanks

maxmix
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free Codes from EGX66
      2. One for the mathmeticians1829
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767422
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2645

See more discussions