Groups

XBOX Live www.gamingmall.com Warning!

Ordered Xbox Live Code from gamingmall.com the other day more than 24hrs passed and no reply, emailed and the emails were returned and called the number from the paypal transaction and dead number!!.

Finally today received a refund from Paypal for the full amount, just beware, have used in past no problems, but something strange going on with them at the moment.

Anyone else had any experience recently with them?

4 Comments

Brought 3 codes in the last couple of days, £25.99 each for a years xbox live , for me and the kids, had to wait 24hrs for account to be varified then just went into my account and got codes no problems.

used them once no probs

I used them just before xmas, had to wait 24hours but got the code no problems. I would and have already recommended to friends and colleagues.

I used them yesterday, got my 12 month gold card for £27 - took about 20 minutes.

Good service
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767413
      2. [Xbox] 6 Months Xbox Live For £14.99 (When Purchasing Selected Games At Ama…36
      3. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?45
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876390

See more discussions