Xbox live/game pass

Posted 24th Feb
My ultimate game pass is about to expire this week.

What’s the best thing to do to continue??

Let it run out then buy another Xbox live and game pass separate??

Buy ultimate before runs out??

Not sure what to do
Don’t want to mess with VPN’s etc

Please help
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

13 Comments
£17.99 3 months on CD keys is about standard , don’t think there is a cheaper way
sasultrasonic24/02/2020 10:45

£17.99 3 months on CD keys is about standard , don’t think there is a ch …£17.99 3 months on CD keys is about standard , don’t think there is a cheaper way

That for ultimate??
Do I add now or wait until current subscription finishes??
Faganator24/02/2020 10:46

That for ultimate??Do I add now or wait until current subscription …That for ultimate??Do I add now or wait until current subscription finishes??

Yeah that’s for ultimate , you can add it now and will just extend your current subscription
sasultrasonic24/02/2020 10:45

£17.99 3 months on CD keys is about standard , don’t think there is a ch …£17.99 3 months on CD keys is about standard , don’t think there is a cheaper way

The cheapest way is to buy xbox gold then buy the cheapest option of game pass
Let it run out, revert back to gold. Buy a years Xbox live from cdkeys and convert for the £1 or £2. Hopefully if they let pervious ultimate subscribers do this.
I think you would be better to buy 3 years of gold, rather than 18 months of gold and gamepass if that's how it works.
Edited by: "STRICKIBHOY" 24th Feb
mine is ultimate and runs out in few days,I got 3 months game pass,so gonna wait til it runs out then add it,if I add now it will convert it too ultimate
STRICKIBHOY24/02/2020 12:28

Let it run out, revert back to gold. Buy a years Xbox live from cdkeys and …Let it run out, revert back to gold. Buy a years Xbox live from cdkeys and convert for the £1 or £2. Hopefully if they let pervious ultimate subscribers do this.I think you would be better to buy 3 years of gold, rather than 18 months of gold and gamepass if that's how it works.

Could I use another account holder on my Xbox to get the £1 deal??
Or does it go by household/console??
Faganator24/02/2020 15:29

Could I use another account holder on my Xbox to get the £1 deal??Or does …Could I use another account holder on my Xbox to get the £1 deal??Or does it go by household/console??

That's a good question, it maybe for new customers only. If someone has let it expire then took advantage of the offer again would be better to answer.
Faganator24/02/2020 15:29

Could I use another account holder on my Xbox to get the £1 deal??Or does …Could I use another account holder on my Xbox to get the £1 deal??Or does it go by household/console??

I used it on my account but on my brothers account he can still play the games and it gives him the offer to buy for £1
I got 3month game pass for £7,49. But then it converts to 2 month ultimate, which works out better than just buying ultimate
Jimathon25/02/2020 09:08

I used it on my account but on my brothers account he can still play the …I used it on my account but on my brothers account he can still play the games and it gives him the offer to buy for £1

For how long?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants