Groups
    EXPIRED

Xbox Mod Chip

Does anyone know where I can buy an xbox mod chip with fast, reliable delivrey. Looking to spend between £5 - 15.

There is alot of websites out there but many dont look reliable and some people havent recieved there orders.

8 Comments

Banned

why not softmod your xbox for free instead?

Original Poster

I dont have IDE connections on my motherboard, and using Splinter Cell/Action Replay/Memory Card doesnt work with me either cause my IRC client does not work properly. This seems the only method left to me. I can get a soldering kit for £5 so just need a good chip.

Banned

Fair enuff - I don't know much about xbox modchips. Good Luck with the hunt!

Original Poster

i didnt know much about them till this site either !!!! cheers

are we talking xbox, or xbox 360?

Original Poster

the orginal and first xbox

have a look at [url]www.whitedog.co.uk[/url] as i assume they still sell them, but i can't get on game related sites at work ::(

this is where i got mine from (the shop is quite local to me). When i did mine, i used a solderless xecuter chip, worked great!

Original Poster

thanks for that, I have checked that site out and looks like they may have discontinue the line, I have still emailed them tho, cheers

does anyone else have any info?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …612
      2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710953
      3. Halo 360 games now play on xbox one , free dlc11
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047124

See more discussions