Xbox Newbie

Found 17th Oct 2017
So having always been a PS man, I have bought an Xbox 360 for a few exclusives - Alan Wake, Left4Dead.

Are there any tips that you lot have? I know games can be had cheap on ebay in the form of digital codes, but are there any other sites that offer low price downloads?

Presuming there's no workaround to watch Sky without the Sky Go Extra package?

Thanks.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
7 Comments

Don't leave downloads and updates till the last minute as I think the Dreamcast downloads faster than the 360 from the store and that's with ethernet.

Original Poster

kester7650 m ago

Don't leave downloads and updates till the last minute as I think the …Don't leave downloads and updates till the last minute as I think the Dreamcast downloads faster than the 360 from the store and that's with ethernet.

Really? I've not had that issue?

Original Poster

What I am confused about is the battery packs? Am I able to buy a pack which will let me put my own batteries in? Can't find what to search for!

I did buy a rechargeable battery with a cable for £3.50 on ebay - presuming this will do the job ok for recharging purposes?

superfreddy10 m ago

What I am confused about is the battery packs? Am I able to buy a pack …What I am confused about is the battery packs? Am I able to buy a pack which will let me put my own batteries in? Can't find what to search for!I did buy a rechargeable battery with a cable for £3.50 on ebay - presuming this will do the job ok for recharging purposes?

You really shouldn't be buying anything without knowing what it's for.

The controllers take AA batteries by default; you can buy a recgargeable battery pack to use as an alternative.

Original Poster

Illusionary7 h, 35 m ago

You really shouldn't be buying anything without knowing what it's for. …You really shouldn't be buying anything without knowing what it's for. :pThe controllers take AA batteries by default; you can buy a recgargeable battery pack to use as an alternative.

The controllers only came with a rechargeable battery pack though.

I haven't bought something not knowing what is for, I just wanted to know if generic battery packs would be ok

superfreddy4 h, 13 m ago

The controllers only came with a rechargeable battery pack though.I …The controllers only came with a rechargeable battery pack though.I haven't bought something not knowing what is for, I just wanted to know if generic battery packs would be ok

The battery pack should just pull and you will then see the connections so you can then put in standard AA batteries , but you are probably missing the plastic cover so the batteries might fall out.

Just use eneloops as they hold their charge.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions