Xbox One 500GB Fifa 17 bundle £115 in-store @ Interdiscount (Swiss/France borders)

Found 15th Oct 2017
If you are travelling to France/Swiss borders, this works out around £115. Use their stock checkers to see if store nearby you have stock or not:

interdiscount.ch/ids…jsf
Community Updates
Misc
6 Comments
Good deal mate, wonder if anyone will get this on their travels?
Original Poster
That’s exactly my thought/hope. Would be a cool trip for anyone to comes back with a cheapo Xbox, haha.
mixmixi1 m ago

That’s exactly my thought/hope. Would be a cool trip for anyone to comes b …That’s exactly my thought/hope. Would be a cool trip for anyone to comes back with a cheapo Xbox, haha.

Unbeatable price, how did you even find out about this, you on your travels yourself
Original Poster
johnwillowlfc2 m ago

Unbeatable price, how did you even find out about this, you on your …Unbeatable price, how did you even find out about this, you on your travels yourself

Not my original finding, I’m afraid. from a French site, but because it was in French I didn’t put source on...
mixmixi7 h, 32 m ago

Not my original finding, I’m afraid. from a French site, b …Not my original finding, I’m afraid. from a French site, but because it was in French I didn’t put source on...

Do I want to ask why you browsing french websites?
Original Poster
Bure119 m ago

Do I want to ask why you browsing french websites?

I do it regularly but no.(highfive)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants