Xbox One Adding Cross Platform Friends

Posted 20th Apr
Really hope someone can help me out here

Been trying for the last week for so to get my son hooked up with his cousin on a Playstation for playing Mincraft together

Originally I locked Xbox Live down as tight as possible as he's only 7 - so I've opened up the options as per this link

trueachievements.com/n40…ile

However I cannot still find any way whatsoever to to add friends, and I'm struggling to find anything in tinterwebs about it

When I try and invite to a multiplayer world he's created, I get 'you have not added any friends yet'

Help.....please!!!!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
You can't crossplay Xbox to PlayStation or vice versa. Only Xbox live friends can be invited
Edited by: "MichyM" 20th Apr
MichyM20/04/2020 12:39

You can't crossplay Xbox to PlayStation or vice versa. Only Xbox live …You can't crossplay Xbox to PlayStation or vice versa. Only Xbox live friends can be invited

You can on some games. Call Of Duty have introduced this recently.

Not sure if Minecraft is enabled yet.

Quick google says yes it is.
Edited by: "2015" 20th Apr
Really, wow. I didn't realise that. Learn something new every day
I think rocket league is cross platform..

I think cross platform fiends mean chat and talk not all games...
Yep rocket league and COD both are. Bit of fiddling to get them added but once they are it’s easy!
201520/04/2020 12:41

You can on some games. Call Of Duty have introduced this recently.Not sure …You can on some games. Call Of Duty have introduced this recently.Not sure if Minecraft is enabled yet.Quick google says yes it is.

Only on warzone not on the usual modes like team deathmatch
Yeah they are, we’ve played team death match cross console
jpoolfitz20/04/2020 13:12

Only on warzone not on the usual modes like team deathmatch

It’s on everything on the newest cod. I played with my mates and they are on Xbox and I’m on pc. We played multiplayer. That co-op mode. Warzone.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions